Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70074.43

Knight

Thumbs up FREEROLLS 30$ today

in spite of many bad beats 1 on po at ub today , 7 left, i shove allin ak , a10 calls for most of his chips, he caught 10 on river. 8th at bodog-10$, 20th 1k at feltstars-10$, at redstar 27th in 1k (1 gold chip to enter)-5$, 8th at betsharks randysrun-3.80, and multiple little places, 31 total, minus the 1$ spent on addons at ub, i wished all days paid this good, i had areally bad beat at bodog kk against ak, i would have been in 2nd place with 12 left if i win that pot. i had aces cracked aginst ak for a huge pot in brm at ft, but still a decent day for a freeroll whore.the 1 at ub really made me mad cause just 13 $ more and i cashout for a 100$.

Banned
    very nice good job jimmy..... keep up the goood work

I guess you did all right. Well done Jimmy
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned Master
    good work jimmy

nice work jimmy, and hope u can keep it going too. just dont go backwards now and GL>>

Corporal
    fair play conrats

Knight
    hard to backwards when the most i invest in a day is 1 dollar, this is the 15th ,only made 10$ today, still 68 in 3 days, im tired as can be , made some bad plays on a final table today, also was doing good in t's and the site kept shutting down, once after investing money with a set of 7s and no raise preflop, i got screwed by unknown forces, my site shut down. thanks to everyone for being nice, i know im smalltime, my nerves couldnt take big money games.

PokerOwned Pro
    $30 a day i would be happy with that
    and no risk
    nice one
    keep it going