Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

Knight

freerolls 28$ today

30 yesterday , 28 today. real bad beat in 500$ at betsharks. 3k in chips, 1 guy raised to 200, 4 call , i have pocket 3s, flop is ace,3,7, 1 guy bets 400 , next guy shoves allin(with 4k), i call, the other 2 fold, i have a set, he has ace 3 for 2 outs and catches the ace on river, im out ,nada.i placed in 9 tourneys. the best was at bodog. its early im friskie , i have k4 and top card is k. i push hard and lose all my chips but 35 ( he had ace k) . 35 measly chips.next hand i go allin on 3,5, i triple up, i have 105, allin on aq , i have 450. i ended up finishing 12th. about a year ago , i had 30 chips in ft us 250 freeroll and finished 5th. those r incredible comebacks. i still had a terrible beat ,im up to 89k in chips(about 6th place at the time)and the man in front of me raises i bb to 4k. i shove allin 89k (with pocket aces) , everyone else folds and he calls with kj off. flop is q,10,6, ace comes on turn he hits a strait, i still have 10 outs but miss.that put me back to 55k. i was LIVID. i ran the clock out for an hour and folded every hand until in the money.anyways im tired, 2 good days though.

Master Sergeant
    nice guy my freeroll stats 38 yesterday and 12.50 today hahaha those were both 1sts keep it up look forward to playing with ya!

PokerOwned Pro
    its nice to have luck on freerolls , and play carefully

PokerOwned Master
    I like play freerolls but sometimes the players is just kidding (All in without cards...Any position). But Good Luck!!

Sergeant
    It's hilarious that I have no idea what half of you are saying in your posts.

PokerOwned Master
    nice work jimmy d can't restist the free money either execpt my luck isnt as good

Banned
    nice work jimmy d can't restist the free money either execpt my luck isnt as good

PokerOwned Pro
    fantastic
    your the bomb

Elite PokerOwned Member
    who does not once has anything happened?
    least expected occurs in precisely the wrong moment