Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66245.6

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    News flash cash and tourney play are two different animals just ask phil hellmuth.
    are you sure....lol...am aware of the differences in the games.
    "Best way to win a tournament is act like you know what your doing......FOLD that garbage"

PokerOwned Master
    Yea I think the software does know something I think I got to the point im only going to play freerolls lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tdeuel214 View Post
    Yea I think the software does know something I think I got to the point im only going to play freerolls lol.
    If your losing money otherwise and you find the freerolls entertaining, then I would agree that that is a terrific idea.

Experienced Member
    Its all in the psychology. Once you start thinking up a theory, your brain tries to formulate all the facts around it and put pieces together. Same reason as to why people are superstitious.

Seasoned Veteran
    For me I think the software knows I'm only a card away to do a re re deposit so they give me bad beats every damn time so I can reach for my card or run to western union.

PokerOwned Master
    I have won $57 this month and it's all gone lol I feel like the site has some type of idea.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I just got coolered on bovada quads over full house against a super aggo player!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12