Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70769.27

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freeroll blues

PokerOwned Veteran

Freeroll blues

I have had far too many bad beats in freerolls recently. I totally understand it if it happens in the early stages. But ppl play like donkeys even when the are in the money. One needs a whole lot of patience + luck to win in these.

PokerOwned God
    Yes man your are absolutely right, same happened to me the past days.

Banned
    i'm getting killled today.... dame

Sergeant Major
    i agree, too many freeroll freeks thinkin that thier hand of crap is worthy. K 6 is not the nutts and remember it lucky for K 6 to take down rockets.. stupid players with no knowledge of hand % are taking out better players with blind luck and it sux

tell me about it, for the past week i've been getting killed by all the donkeys that get river lucky, or bet like they have the best hand when they only have crap

Banned
    i'[m busting out like crazzy on them

Banned
    well it's been long time since i've played a freerolls but i can relate... good luck in the next one

PokerOwned Veteran
    freerolls are where luck is majority .. but dun worry .. patience man .. when i get to final tables in freerolls, i always seen only less than 30 hands in 5 hrs..

Private
    lol yeah you need lucky
    Bots play poker for you bots4poker.wordpress.com

Sergeant Major
    Thats what happens in freerolls man. People dont have anything invested so they are more apt to gamble. In the past 3 freerolls I have played here at carbon I have been taken out by 2 outters. 10-10 vs 99 JJ vs 55 and KK vs 33 what the hell can you do different, nothing. Just dont let it bother you so much. Keep getting it in good and eventually the scales will tip in your favor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast