Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64239.23

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Folded QQ preflop

I just folded QQ preflop in a tourney on PS.

This is only the second time I've ever folded QQ preflop. The way this person played (user id MarekGda), suggests I was probably beating him, but not risking most of my chips this early in a tournament.

No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 20.00/40.00, charlymorton | BOOM! Hand Replayer

PokerOwned Master
    i've folded AA KK QQ when i'ts early and some goes all in pre flop but most of the time i play the idiot and call and lose lol

Elite PokerOwned Member marlais's Avatar
    I will fold aces preflop if too many people jam ahead of me in certain circumstances (unless other extenuating circumstances exist, like I'm short stacked, etc.). AA does not want four callers. Neither do any of the big PPs, really.
    Got a fast GPU? Crunch Bitcoin calculations for PayPal $$$. See my profile for link!

PokerOwned Veteran
    I've never folded KK pre-flop (I know two players who have), nor AA, and there aren't many spots I would do so either. Post-flop is a completely different matter of course. Best hand I've folded on the river is a full house, and it was the correct fold as well as someone else had a better full house. Don't think I could fold quads on the river and don't think I would flat call it either.

Experienced Member
    I am like marlais, I will fold AA preflop or any other high pocket pair, even too many people are going all in..

PokerOwned God
    I have done that before in a live game and It still crosses my mind. I didn't want to bubble and was in about 5th place...ended up placing third but maybe couldhave done better

Banned
    very good son, nice job . hahahahhaha

Seasoned Veteran
    I have folded JJ pre flop , but QQ , KK , AA almost never fold pre flop..

PokerOwned Veteran
    Also folded a full house on the river in the PO tourney today.

No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 125.00/250.00, charlymorton | BOOM! Hand Replayer

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    I have folded JJ QQ pre but never AA or KK...I would just havent got them that close to bubble b4

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast