Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64468.26

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Folded KK pre

PokerOwned Pro

Folded KK pre

This was a private league game. Personally, I don't think the fold is that amazing but I've only folded K's twice in my life and the other time I was wrong. This is the hand No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 15.00/30.00, CCsoVITOo | BOOM! Hand Replayer

He agreed to show during the hand and then misclicked. But he was a nice enough guy to boom the hand for me, so this is his version of the hand. No Limit Texas Hold'em Hand, 15.00/30.00, advoghado | BOOM! Hand Replayer You can see my hole cards in the chatbox.

Feel free to yell at me for being results-oriented and an idiot for laying down KK. I know I probably would.

/brag

dang... thats alot of respect... you have history with this guy? if not.. u gota create history! haha

maybe im bad... but id never fold kk preflop against a player i have no info on. at least see a flop?

bad players usually min raise like that with a wide range of shitty hands.. lol
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

oh didnt see the second link.. lol i guess great fold.. lol

whats a private league game?
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Very good fold. Have you played against this guy a lot? I would have had a hard time laying down KK especially preflop.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    i agree with dk, i would call the last raise and see a flop, it was what, 330 more into a pot already over 1k, even if you put him on AA, still have implied odds, as if the 1 in 7 (think thats what odds are of flopping set with pp), you probably get him allin and have over 2k behind , so over 5k for only 330 more, idk, i can't fold KK pre ever.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by dk12 View Post
    oh didnt see the second link.. lol i guess great fold.. lol

whats a private league game?
    It's the CC league that runs on PS Home Games. There's a couple members here in it.

Quote Originally Posted by AcesUp1439 View Post
    Very good fold. Have you played against this guy a lot? I would have had a hard time laying down KK especially preflop.

Pretty much everyone in the league has played a lot against eachother. The read came more off the fact that everyone has a team to answer to, so no one gets too crazy early on.

Experienced Member
    how can you fold KK?

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by madjek View Post
    i agree with dk, i would call the last raise and see a flop, it was what, 330 more into a pot already over 1k, even if you put him on AA, still have implied odds, as if the 1 in 7 (think thats what odds are of flopping set with pp), you probably get him allin and have over 2k behind , so over 5k for only 330 more, idk, i can't fold KK pre ever.
    Very good point that should certainly be brought up. Just imo, when you've got your read don't give up any more than you have to. I was also oop and assuming I flat, there's a very large chance I'm gonna get a board that won't let me get away from it. I'm sure plenty of us have had those "goddamnit, I knew it!" moments.

Quote Originally Posted by goshkoyy View Post
    how can you fold KK?
    The button farthest to the left
    Last edited by oVITOo; 03-19-2013 at 07:17 PM.

I would never fold KK unless I was sure someone had at least flush or fullhouse. I do usually fold AA pre though. They seem to lead to a false sense of safety.

For only 330 more in that situation? Never. You must have been able to see his cards or something. JustSayn.................................
    "Maybe Poker's Just Not Your Game"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast