Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Yeah, you should call, chances are you are holding the best hand pre-river and more likely to hit the set.

Quote Originally Posted by psyk0ttik View Post
    Yeah, you should call, chances are you are holding the best hand pre-river and more likely to hit the set.
    not nessaserily its only a straight flush draw...so might have more outs but does not mean its the best hand pre river...somone may have hit trips on for a fh/quads
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

That's a tuff one. There are so many factors involved, it depends on whether I would call or fold. Even the mood I'm in would factor into my decision lol.

PokerOwned Master
    giving you have only 220 chips left yes I would call however if you had a larger stack or if it was the start of the tourney and you had more chips would be a different story

Elite PokerOwned Member
    a must call !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you dont ever have to call... is your tourney life worth chaseing? leaving you with 200 chips, you could fold and wait for a better place to get your money in, i would call in a heartbeat in a ring game though

Quote Originally Posted by BLINGBLAOW View Post
    you dont ever have to call... is your tourney life worth chaseing? leaving you with 200 chips, you could fold and wait for a better place to get your money in, i would call in a heartbeat in a ring game though
    I agree with you as far as the tourney part but ring game, that all depends on how the table dynamics have been

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Corporal
    call that every time. You have outs for a straight draw, a flush draw, and of course the ultimate nuts, the straight flush. If you aren't ahead with all those outs, then you aren't very far behind.

Master Sergeant
    sometimes call aint helping. if u play this on everest poker, u would lose. for a few days no flopped flushdraws closed for me. it's so strange.
    but, otherwise, it's depends on a situation. early stage - no call. bubble - no call, final table - no call. but in the pre-final stage, then u have to build a huge stack to feel urself fine on the final table - there is a call, absolutely.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    wait for better spot once ur itm and then at least u got money if it
    dont happen

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast