Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PokerOwned God
    Nice example. I guess I would have called here because of so many outs.

PokerOwned God
    I would of called too - the 2 looked innocent - lol

Well well I played on Intertops yesterday do you know what happend? I had KQ suited vs his 45 I think and he flop straight flush immedialy with the same flush I had.
    I wtf LOL
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    call i had the same thing happen Did not get the strait flush But hit the strait HAVE TO CALL

Even thought you sitting with a flush draw, the odds is very slime for getting too.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    If I'm not mistaken, the odds heads up, an open ended straight flush draw vs a set is 52% to win with 2 cards to come. So yes its a favorite but its not necessarily an automatic call. Cash game an autocall is fine. Tourney pretty much an autocall, but if I was deep and on the bubble I could lay it down and not lose any sleep over that decision.

Private
    Quote Originally Posted by scottieb668 View Post
    so i am in big blind in po tourney no raise i have j 9 hearts... flop comes 10 8 hearts and 2 clubs.... guy pushs all in do you call????? I will have 220 in chips left i call..... he has set of 22s.... i miss hitting the straight or the flush...... what where my odds with 2 cards to come.......
    Where the tournament is and how many chips you have left(If you lose) is key here....don't listen to all these other guys because in the beginning of tournaments you want to stay away from coin flips and even situations where you are a 60% favorite... You said you were in the BB (If you fold you only lose the BB) so the short answer is Late Stages for sure call , Early stages fold , Middle stages base it on how tough the table is(if you're on a tough table...call, if not....fold)

I would have called, you have much more outs in my opinion.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    ya gotta call there too many outs
    shoulda woulda coulda

Elite PokerOwned Member joshtheking's Avatar
    I would have called cause your chances and odds r in your favor!
    FORGIVENESS IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER!THATS RIGHT THE KING IS BACK AND THIS TIME FOR GOOD SO DONT GET COMFORTABLE ,YOU BETTER PLAY TIGHTER.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast