Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64284.24

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member IWASLION's Avatar

Anyone can win this accolade.

I suggest a new accolade. The 'Golden Feedbag'. Here's the first submission, this particular ungulate had a real feel for the barnyard.

The hands not shown are QQ and AK.

CHIPCOLL3CT0RAY Posts SB 50.00
    Nick101011 Posts BB 100.00
    Cardlukester Folds
    dajemn Raised to 200.00
    azrael112 Folds
    00SlipnSlide00 Calls 200.00
    YallWatchDis All In 1457.00
    nevertell505 Folds
    foldmachine13 Folds
    DropTheLeash Folds
    CHIPCOLL3CT0RAY All In 519.00
    Nick101011 Folds
    dajemn All In 760.00
    00SlipnSlide00 Calls 1257.00
    YallWatchDis Shows Kc,Ac
    CHIPCOLL3CT0RAY Shows Qs,Qd
    dajemn Shows As,Jh
    00SlipnSlide00 Shows 6h,Th
    YallWatchDis Out
    CHIPCOLL3CT0RAY Out
    dajemn Out
    00SlipnSlide00 Won 2376.00 from Pot 1 with Ten High Straight
    00SlipnSlide00 Won 1173.00 from Pot 2 with Ten High Straight
    00SlipnSlide00 Won 994.00 from Pot 3 with Ten High Straight

Golden feedbag.jpg

And yes I understand that I didn't need to go all-in, but I'm trying anything I can do these days to try and isolate in hands, apparently that isn't going to work and I will need to re-adjust to a MTT format that plays like a $3/$6 limit cash game with 4 players in every flop. I am convinced that they could give us 100k stacks 5/10 blinds and 2 hour levels and some people would still try and win the tourney in the first 10 minutes.
    Last edited by IWASLION; 07-01-2013 at 07:48 PM.

i like acollades, who's giveing them out and how can i win them.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    i like acollades, who's giveing them out and how can i win them.
    I'm giving them out, and to win one just do what the guy in the hand above did.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Dang guess I can't win cause I can't push cards like that even though they crush mine all the time...

Quote Originally Posted by snklzona View Post
    Dang guess I can't win cause I can't push cards like that even though they crush mine all the time...
    Oh he most certainly didn't push them, he called off 90% of his stack with 3 all-ins ahead of him.

Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    And yes I understand that I didn't need to go all-in, but I'm trying anything I can do these days to try and isolate in hands, apparently that isn't going to work and I will need to re-adjust to a MTT format that plays like a $3/$6 limit cash game with 4 players in every flop. I am convinced that they could give us 100k stacks 5/10 blinds and 2 hour levels and some people would still try and win the tourney in the first 10 minutes.
    There is no way you are ever going to be able to make that adjustment, especially since everyone is so short compared to the blinds. Stacks are shallow and you're up against a bunch of calling stations. Best to find other ways to manipulate that. One for example: if a player is limping every hand, but has a pfr of 4, you know they have AA KK or QQ so you can just fold preflop even if they min. raise. Or if someone is raising 20% of pots, when they limp into a pot, you can take the top 20ish% of hands out of their range. Thinking in those types of terms will help a lot more than isolation imo.

PokerOwned Demi-God tracyrickrobby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IWASLION View Post
    Oh he most certainly didn't push them, he called off 90% of his stack with 3 all-ins ahead of him.
    thats a typical slipnslide move!! luck box!! plain and simple!! some of these players just dont give a shit derek!!

Elite PokerOwned Member
    weeeee donkaments anyway who cares weeee all bingo nowadays with some many nits

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    I will shove 6 10 suited do i have to hit the straight??? How do i collect??

Can't tell what kind of tourney this was - I know it SHOULDN'T matter, but in reality if it's a FR or micro, you're just going to get that kind of play and shoving with QQ or Ak is gonna pay off less often than you'd logically expect it to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast