Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Cheated w/the best hand

Here in Florida we get lots of thunderstorms in the evening this time of year. Which isn't so bad 'cuz it cools things off. Tonight I'm in the middle position w/ a pair of 10's , so I raise after the 2nd guy limps in. The BB's calls me, so I wait until the flop which is a rainbow w/ a 10. I have a set, and everybody checks to me. There is 2.5 k in the pot and I finally decide to bet 1500. As I am about to press the last 0, a pop-up tells me there is no connection with the site to the internet. I did not completely lose my internet connection, but the bet was lost. After the flop, The BB bets, and everybody else folds. I only had 750 chips left.
    Last edited by pcgnome; 06-21-2013 at 08:12 PM.

sucks....that happens to me a couple times....online poker sites shoiuld do somehting to help out with situations happen like this...I remeber I would register for like a $200 SNG and then lose connection and get blinded out....oer during a big hand oflike $400 $500 I would get conneciton lost and hand folded etc....I know how you feel I would get furious...And the fucked up thing is that when I would lose conneciton during the SNG and not play a single hand and lose the $200 or so buyin they wouldnt reimburse or credit me back what I lost due to connection....joke bs crap support some of these sites got.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I haven't lost my internet since then. The hands were there tonight; It wasn't meant to be.

PAY OFF YOUR LOAN!! dudemanstan's Avatar
    Man that sucks, I been there I was in a sit and go one time with the big stack, and i got back in just in time to be all in with like 20 chips right before the money.

PokerOwned Veteran
    That used to happen at various inopportune times too, thankfully my internet's gotten better.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I think all of us have been there one time or another.

PokerOwned Veteran
    It's an even trade vs playing live,at least there is no human error but you do sometimes loose connection sadly.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Thats why i quit playin online...(except freerolls and games resulting from them)

There was a Youtube video of a guy sitting with a royal flush taping the table (on a phone or something) time him out from a bad connection and screaming at his computer screen... That's what this reminds me of. Too bad...

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Thats terrible bad luck...I hate when that happens

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast