Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

PokerOwned Veteran

First cash - second PO tourney

I played in my second freeroll today and made the final table. Finished 10th, but still feeling pretty good about making it to the money within 2 tournaments. Other than a few of the rude players who feel the need to demean people to make themselves feel better about their miserable lives and poker play, I enjoy playing with all of you. It's fun and for the most part make the game pretty fun (which is why I play in the first place). So, thank you all and I look forward to another final table tonight at 9.

Congrats! The freerolls are pretty awesome here. It's a great way to build a BR. As far as the rude players, unfortunately you'll need some thick skin around here too. But they're pretty harmless.

PokerOwned Veteran
    congrats on making the final table. now your on your way to your first million

Elite PokerOwned Member
    very nice cash let it be the first of many to come

PokerOwned Veteran
    i know what you mean, i played my first carbon freeroll yesterday and with blinds at 25 50 and 1300 chips left....i raised to 150 with AA, the big blind calls (with 99)...flop 9 3 2...he bets out 150, i make it 450 and he goes allin.....i call, lose....and half the table criticizes me that he obviously had me beat lol

Good Job. I have been playing for awhile and they are always fun. Keep up the good work. See you at the tables.