Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63355.4

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: First Cash Out!

PokerOwned Veteren
    very nice.. the only withdrawal i have done the maximum was $1000

PokerOwned God
    Congratulations. Not sure it's worth it to cash out for such a small amount if you have to pay any kind of redemption feel.

PokerOwned Master
    Very nice cashout hope you have more

Elite PokerOwned Member RWPFhero's Avatar
    Congrats on the cash out GotHim. Which site did you cash out from and how long did it take?

PokerOwned God
    if you are cashing out on carbon ket us know how long it takes if u r usa

PokerOwned Veteran
    $240 Check withdrawal

Pending approval
    Me too =D

PokerOwned Veteran
    Has anyone cashed out from Carbon? How long does it take? I too have crossed the $100 threshold but I am probably going to wait until I get to $150 before taking out $100. I have not yet verified myself but will using the steps in Daytradin's post.

Experienced Member
    Mmm prefiero empezar sin capital y ganarme la plata como buen jugador esaa jajajaja..

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mawoyto View Post
    Has anyone cashed out from Carbon? How long does it take? I too have crossed the $100 threshold but I am probably going to wait until I get to $150 before taking out $100. I have not yet verified myself but will using the steps in Daytradin's post.
    If you're thinking like that, you'd be better just to cash out right now... It's like when I used to think about at least x2 upping in ring games b4 I leave and then obviously I'd lose that and run below my buy-in.

Now, if I win $1.00 or $0.01 and have an inclination to leave, I just leave and look at it one day at a time. I try remember how I used to freeroll PartyPoker and win $0.05 and be happy...
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mawoyto View Post
    Use INSTADEBIT... They're BOSS! Whenever I cashout with them it takes about 2-3 days---TOPS!
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast