BABYFACEATL shows (2d,Ac)
    Dealing Turn (Ad)
    Dealing River (6c)
    EvilScorpio was knocked out
    EvilScorpio leaves
    jerseytime5 wins 3372 from Pot 3 with : Eight High Straight
    jerseytime5 wins 3153 from Pot 2 with : Eight High Straight
    jerseytime5 wins 1172 from Pot 1 with : Eight High Straight
    Dude calls 800 pre then an insta call with the gutter on the flop... unreal , i know it is jersey time but even for him that's bad.

Banned
    lol same tourney jersey time called pre flop for 600 one guy all in i call jersey calls.. flop came 224 i push all in 1900 more with my a j... jersy calls with a 8... river comes the 8.. he hit 3 outer on me...

Jerseytime=biggest donk ever! No clue how to play just counts on DUMB luck and of course these rng's reward more often then not
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

lmfao, I find jersey semi humorous. I do not know how he does it.
    He knocked me out last week QQ<72 aipf, and somehow he managed to make a straight with the 7.
    He runs good.

What i find funny is when he tries to convince people there is some strategy behind his donking.

Quote Originally Posted by Prawney View Post
    What i find funny is when he tries to convince people there is some strategy behind his donking.
    +1
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    yes i seen him get lucky alot but i see him really waste the game and be out real early mostly

PokerOwned Master
    well its about wins. And since we are here we can call it po wins. And I do. So if it was that bad a strategy I wouldnt win right. Yes I I really should just play and not defend it. But sometimes i get in the mood to respond.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Not sure of his stack size, but the only way I'm calling that is with all on a short stack very late. If he had 800 in pre-flop the other pots were 3200 + 3200 + 1200 sorry to say, the implied odds were there. Making that call very late with a huge stack, I seen lot people play those odds. Would I do that, probably not. Opened ended with two cards to come, you might see more making that call.

I don't see blinds or chip stacks here. In saying that, someone making those calls it is very easy to play them. Playing a hand like that will only stack off the table. Looks like only one person was knocked out so stack size is less than two people in the hand. Someone going to comment on why we have a A 2 in the hand? What are they drawing too?

Really though with top pair wouldn't want to see someone drawing to only four outs to the gutter? Would you felt better him pairing both hole cards?
    Last edited by MrPokerVerse; 04-04-2012 at 11:31 AM.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Quote Originally Posted by MrPokerVerse View Post
    Someone going to comment on why we have a A 2 in the hand? What are they drawing too?
    Maybe they thought the game switched to razz?

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast