Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64269.4

PokerOwned Veteren

No need for tilts nor bragging

I feel this section is counterproductive for players trying to improve their poker game. I see people complaining in the chat how they got sucked out or took this bad beat here to get knocked out, but at the end of the day this happens to everyone. People run better at times than others, and we have all had our brief and possible long runs of raising AK preflop and hitting that A or K on the flop like clockwork. Its instrumental to focus on the positives and if you play enough hands and tourneys then you will find out if you can really hack it. Play lots more and theoretically you shall succeed.

OMG !!!!! How profound,,,,, LMAO
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

PokerOwned God
    If someone is on tilt it maybe helps him to write about it

PokerOwned Demi-God
    I think the type of talk your writing about is to ingrained in poker. A lot people like to vent and they feel better. Some like u are able to internalize it and rationalize which is something most can't.

Sergeant Major
    i am really getting drunk off this qoute there. tis the time i guess for that

PokerOwned Demi-God
    dam it since I wrote that my 2/3 off suit from early position just lost to pct aces that flopped two aces and knocked me out of a SNG! MOTHER *_(*&)(&&T%(&* and I put him all-in.

What about having a topic how many success wins you got?
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGO14 View Post
    If someone is on tilt it maybe helps him to write about it
    I agree with you! Sometimes is better to come here and post your bad beats, it's a way to don't go back and play more on that day.