Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Sometimes poker comes bad beats alot. I know it sucks when you very good and lose to badeats but that's poker.

Experienced Member
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Seasoned Veteran
    yea its alot of shit alot of the time i know A's and K's are strong but not on that site shit pisses me off sometimes i dont even get happy to see those cards cause in the back of my mind now is what bs is gonna crack my shit.

Quote Originally Posted by OldDog456 View Post
    Guess I am the only one, just running that bad...gotta turn around at some point.
    seems to happen at all sites at certain times. i see waaay worse beats on carbon and certain sites
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Quote Originally Posted by jws94 View Post
    smashed a fucking mouse for the first time on bcp lol qq against flopped js guy rivers jack, mouse hit wall.
    thats horrible! i HATE when u just feel like tossing something. if i get like that, feel like that, i just punch/take it out on my bed! lol so i dont break anything! learned the hard way! hahah
    The beautiful thing about poker is that everybody thinks they can play. - Chris Moneymaker

Nit
    Experienced Member
    Just had QQ and AA busted with garbage 6 players out of the money. It happens, but it really blows when your on the bubble.

PokerOwned Veteran
    im running horribly right now too.. dont wprry.. acr isnt too bad.. just a few bad beats.. keep fighting!

PokerOwned Veteran
    ACR network likes to tease me with a great flop then runner runner me to death everytime.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12