Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

yeah, this just happened

gawd.... sucked for me and EveLeen19.... but kinda awesome to witness....LOL

Double sets of pocket AA's cracked ......gawd...so sick

[IMG][/IMG]

Now that was just brutal,,, one of those times when shouldn't have at least split with the other guy,,,maybe all-in preflop
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

lmao, that was hysterical to witness, when I saw it play out I could not believe it.
    Tough beat.

yeah... all-in pre-flop was probably the solution.... I just hate doing that.... as some of you may remember...

I think there is still like a 3 or 4 page thread around here about me & my love/ hate relationship with pocket AA's

rolls eyes....what ever

Elite PokerOwned Member CoolJakeB's Avatar
    Pretty brutal beat and nothing really you could do there post-flop. Any reason why you only cold-called the 3 bet with the aces? Seems like a strong 4-bet would get the 9-7 suited out of the hand.

wowo i have never seen that happen before like that sooory for u guys,, wow!!! wonder what the odds are th ere to happen like that??? maybe infininite,, like his screen name,, infinite mortal,, ,, unlucky tho, for sure

Quote Originally Posted by CoolJakeB View Post
    Pretty brutal beat and nothing really you could do there post-flop. Any reason why you only cold-called the 3 bet with the aces? Seems like a strong 4-bet would get the 9-7 suited out of the hand.

well, I don't know about EveLeen19's strategy.... but my post above is part of my answer.... plus I am still learning and I have a long way to go to fully understand the statistical and probabilities and common betting patterns that seem to be somewhat standarized and expected.... and ofc at this level of play & stakes there are so many other newbies, loose players and what some of you all call donkeys every time some get an off beat...hahahha

I have a stack of Poker books I am studying *sigh* ....thanks for the input, I learn quite a bit from playing some of you better players here over & over...I appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by rrickir View Post
    wowo i have never seen that happen before like that sooory for u guys,, wow!!! wonder what the odds are th ere to happen like that??? maybe infininite,, like his screen name,, infinite mortal,, ,, unlucky tho, for sure

LOL.... me either, for sure....

I wanted to take the time to capture & post it...I figured some of you would get a kick out of it....

OK...off to try again

PokerOwned God
    pretty brutal yes ... When you saw 2 allins in front of you were your spidey senses tingling?

PokerOwned God
    Hard one, but you should have reraised or pushed...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast