Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66198.27

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    im totally lost and my brain has been scrambled after reading this..

PokerOwned God
    2 words... Bumblebee sit anf go. .11 cents...get yo variance out.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    LOL nice post can tell you've deffinatly put some thought into it .

lol funny shit.....coolio! im so boreddd

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Hey don't put down the workers at fast food places. For as all of us can see that is about to change to a better educated and select group to run those registers and front counters. For with the job market dwindling at an alarming rate, along with the flood of graduates entering the work force, and tie all that together with the lack of educator's (that's the one's that actually teach our children something) as well as whatever subjects and/or books that are left that haven't been placed on the banned list in our schools,libraries, or news stands. We have to come out on top. Don't we? I mean, don't we!
    After thinking about it, we're screwed.

PokerOwned God
    Best part of the story was the two bong hits which, sadly i have not part taken. Anyways, think my day *yesterday was full of shit so much. A battle between me and my best friend now I am not sure what to do.
    I was ready to move out and live on the streets until further accomadations were set. Today, now... I am very unclear what to do and everything I spoke of here seems to be a fn lie now. Since I am still at the same residence.
    So my friend, the poor cashier making 6 dollars an hour, forgive her. It is the manager you need speak with.
    If you need, fck the ho until ur change come out her mouth.
    Then shove it back in.
    Until then, be happy u had the two fn dollars to eat as most people around here do not.
    Yes you work hard for your money. Be tight, agrressive if need be. But can we at least get a description of this hot teen ass.

All im saying is i had a terrible time yesterday. all happened when i was trying at the cash tables. u should have been playing then because i must have lost a few dollars w/o realizing bc of all the sht going on in my life i did not ask for.

So, I figured my last game was the one this morning, however i am still here.

I do not know for how much longer.
    Peace

PokerOwned Veteran
    LoL... yeah this is a funny story !!!

He just tilting his story, nothing much to brag about lol
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol i liked it...fake ass fast food is the worst...i never understood how we can all have like a full meal for less than $5 at mcd's but there's still people starving in the world...makes no sense

Its 2016. Poker is Dead NeilZelkin's Avatar
    Here is the thing folks. I need 5 points to bet on myself to win the 6:30 pm. My first tourney all week. Later.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast