Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

great lost my hole bankroll in 1 click

I was looking at a tournament of pokerstars, 60k guaranteed, I had a bankroll of $11. buy in was $11

I just wanted to look at the prize pool, and I missclicked.. lost my hole bankroll

lol I did this one time.I was going to buy in to a late registration tourny on carbon.I registered and the tourny started.I looked at the prize pool and 1st was like 4k.I was like huh.then I looked at my account and was missing $33.00.I was like "you fn idiot".it was in the last stages of late reg. too and the blinds were super high I played like 3 hands and had to go all in w QJ.This just happened a couple of weeks ago.lolol I meant to click into $1.10 tourny.
    Last edited by trudizzle; 08-17-2012 at 09:28 AM.

that sux, but dont u got a warning on pokerstars?

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ac13 View Post
    that sux, but dont u got a warning on pokerstars?
    you cant register on stars with only 1 click.you need 2 one register and two accept.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vali1212 View Post
    you cant register on stars with only 1 click.you need 2 one register and two accept.
    Thats the same I wanted to mention. You have to click register and then again to confirm it.

Seasoned Veteran
    but you had your chance to win first prize

PokerOwned God
    wow happen to me on carbon, reg for wrong tourney, just looking at tourney and miss reg for 33 game, didnt want to do it, i bubble the dam gamel left me with 6 bucks in my acct

PokerOwned God
    Feel very sorry for you, thats really sad indeed.

omg.. i never heard of that b4. on my laptop i got like push screen cursor thing.. so if i accidentally hit it i could slowly move cursor off . but that really is awful mr.

Quote Originally Posted by T0urneySHARK View Post
    I was looking at a tournament of pokerstars, 60k guaranteed, I had a bankroll of $11. buy in was $11

I just wanted to look at the prize pool, and I missclicked.. lost my hole bankroll
    i dont understand why u said i "lost" my whole bankroll........u were now subscribed to a 60K guaranteed trney, it was a good chance to make some good money...................u didnt "lost" it........u only dont take the right advantage of it.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast