Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71298

Thread: Fast Fifty

Experienced Member

Fast Fifty

I know its not a lot but when I win anything its worth mouthing off about. I may not be winning anything in our freerolls but I won the fast fifty today lol. That only gets my little money back I been losing with the pennies. Wanted to make a deposit but they don't take master card. Guess I'll have to get a prepaid. Anyway watch out you all. I'm feeling better today. Never play cards when you feel like chit. lol

PokerOwned God
    I feel like chit bout once a week or so, health. Anyways, yeah it sucks when you play feeling like that, every other time tho I get some good cards and good wins, which I tell myself I deserve for feeling like chit. Good luck to you, and the fast fifty, let me know when u play, ill join. lol

Experienced Member
    That is the first time I ever played that one, but it was my only chose today lol. I like playing the deep stacks mostly. Anyway will let you know

PokerOwned Veteran
    fast fifty gets difficult towards end if you dont play good at beginning, stack size becomes very hard to handle with less than 6000 chips when blinds get hefty because of donks.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    They are hard to take down, very nice job there. Keep it up and much success at the tables.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

PokerOwned God
    Well done! I find it "ez" to get to final table - very hard to win because of the donks shoving till they lose - getting up to 100k in chips while ur at $20k and the blinds are at 4k,8k etc... well done!

Banned
    yea once you have a losing streak, just get offline for a minute go watch a movie and come back ^_^