Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63238.69

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Facebook Poker?

Elite PokerOwned Member
    I use to play there and had a friend that actually bought points of me .

Seasoned Veteran

Kind of fun.

I just can't justify playing poker for play money. I think that it can actually hurt my poker skills by playing with people that don't have see value in the chips they're using. I felt the same way when I tried playing in a bar league one night, I couldn't justify going back no matter how much I loved poker.

I orginaly started playing poker online for play money, back in 2004. I was watching some poker show and an ad came on for Party Poker saying you could play for free. The rest is history. lol

PokerOwned God
    good to learn the odds - get a feel for the odds of certain hands hitting. Like how often a flush actually hits; 100% on merge lol.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    not too good, players are too lose. you need to have a game that has real consequenses to test your skills

Seasoned Veteran
    poker on facebook is too easy, they are really bad

PokerOwned Demi-God
    When you start playing there, you realize how ahead you are in the game. I dont see any point of playing there when you are even penny grinding on real poker sites. I dont think you learn a lot from playing on there - where can that kind of play really benefit someone?

Seasoned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by wwwrungood View Post
    When you start playing there, you realize how ahead you are in the game. I dont see any point of playing there when you are even penny grinding on real poker sites. I dont think you learn a lot from playing on there - where can that kind of play really benefit someone?
    I'm trying to get a free-roll. Living in the USA and trying to get free "chips" isn't an easy task. But... I got a dollar off here.

Look out .02/.04

Seasoned Veteran
    face poker is a joke !!!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast