Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: F**K Poker

You know what?! Yea, f**k poker!!! I'm tired of bad beats, too. Obviously not my day..... Lost with AA going all in pre to guy who called me with 78o. Then just few mins ago lost with AKs made full house and lost to squads. Last one short stack all in pre with KK and got called by guy with AKo. Guess what was on the river....... ACE! SO YEA F**K POKER and Pokerstars, too! Obviously gotta take break for tonite, I'm in no state to keep playing, ugh.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    good idea. when your running like this it's better to save your money for another day. it will turn round

Quote Originally Posted by helps View Post
    You know what?! Yea, f**k poker!!! I'm tired of bad beats, too. Obviously not my day..... Lost with AA going all in pre to guy who called me with 78o. Then just few mins ago lost with AKs made full house and lost to squads. Last one short stack all in pre with KK and got called by guy with AKo. Guess what was on the river....... ACE! SO YEA F**K POKER and Pokerstars, too! Obviously gotta take break for tonite, I'm in no state to keep playing, ugh.
    78o?..was it a PO freeroll?.........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Nope, but it was freeroll

If its points you need i have made 18742 points in 2 days and grand total is $6.78 and alittle time . Like they say go big or go home same here with theses tasks / offers!!
    -
    GodzAmongKingz
    GodzAmongKingz

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    u need to watch a movie while lpaying otherwise you'd better dress up nice and keep changing the avatarfor something to do
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

PokerOwned Veteran
    This is a statement that seems to come out of the mouths of anyone who isn't willing to learn how to play the game optimally. OPTIMALLY = good decision making, proper bankroll management, and using every hand as a learning moment. Most of the people on this site talk trash and criticize, and say the site is rigged. Unfortunately, when I see these words, I know exactly why they are being said: variance. Variance is a part of poker, learn to deal with it, get into the best possible situation, and play your best and you will make it through it. So I don't agree. Don't f**k poker, learn poker play.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by chadherczeg View Post
    This is a statement that seems to come out of the mouths of anyone who isn't willing to learn how to play the game . OPTIMALLY = good decision making, proper bankroll management, and using every hand as a learning moment. Most of the people on this site talk trash and criticize, and say the site is rigged. Unfortunately, when I see these words, I know exactly why they are being said: variance. Variance is a part of poker, learn to deal with it, get into the best possible situation, and play your best and you will make it through it. So I don't agree. Don't f**k poker, learn poker play.
    I've played with this guy quite a bit and am flabberghasted he can spell poker, let alone optimally.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by MyDogsRMyHomies View Post
    I've played with this guy quite a bit and am flabberghasted he can spell poker, let alone optimally.
    what?

PokerOwned Master
    It always BIG pain to lost some money even if you believe you play it right way. The worse is when you cannot recognize you play badly ... hmm so then F**K what ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast