Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70763.18

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    and since O8 cash is what I play most online ... again I ask which network?

My experience at the dime tables is Cake is the loosest (although new lock traffic might change my opinion on that). Bovada is pretty loose most of the time. Merge you gotta pick your spots ... can be a nit fest at times.
    i answered it was on carbon poker(merge gaming network). the games arent always this sick, just one guy in particular was trying to give away his money, put some bad beats on people and they rebought and the game just got crazy from there. it was tough to even see a flop tho with all the preflop action.

Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by ProBlackbird View Post
    You were right about that too, probably you play against inexperience PLO8 player. O_o
    inexperienced is an understatement. they were just maniacs.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by donny111 View Post
    i answered it was on carbon poker(merge gaming network). the games arent always this sick, just one guy in particular was trying to give away his money, put some bad beats on people and they rebought and the game just got crazy from there. it was tough to even see a flop tho with all the preflop action.
    my bad .... I missed that post somehow.

I hear you when someone at the table is "throwing a party" sometimes it expensive for the attendees. You get dealt a few suited A2xx hand so you are happy to join in. Flop comes hi and you end up being the one rebuying.

PokerOwned God
    Kooky hand bro,.

not a great hand but if the table is loose f it

Current B2B Champ!
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    my bad .... I missed that post somehow.

I hear you when someone at the table is "throwing a party" sometimes it expensive for the attendees. You get dealt a few suited A2xx hand so you are happy to join in. Flop comes hi and you end up being the one rebuying.
    ya exactly, i tripled up on the hand that i posted here to $48 then gradually got whittled down to like $30 by doing exactly what u said calling with good starting hands and being forced to fold once the flop completely bricked for me. if i played hi cards J1099 or whatever it would come low and vice versa for my hi hands. it sucked, coulda made a lot if i would have just connected a few hands

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12