Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran

Emotional control

Well guys, I've busted 2 rolls and the first super tilt I ever went on....I busted a 40 dollar roll and I deserved it. I grinded it up from 3 dollars over the period of about a week. I went on a horrible run of bad luck while I was still playing good....Kept floating in between 25 and 40 and could not hit 41 to save my life....I got sucked out on in a huge pot when I was a 95% favorite in a gigantic pot....I was up 10 buyins (I bought in for 1.20) and a guy rivered me and I got so pissed....I've never got that mad over a game of cards....then went to a heads up table and played way out of my roll and lost it all on the first hand.

From now on, anytime I ever get mad....I'm quitting......for the rest of the day. That was stupid, and I knew better than to do that. A week of good, solid play and 1 tilt session destroyed me.

Elite PokerOwned Member snklzona's Avatar
    Well then if nothing else it was a learning experience and you took away what you could from and sounds like your not gonna dwell on the bad...good luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    that happens, and that is a BIG tilt for us low level players, owee, gl building back up

Experienced Member
    That is the worst part about going on tilt. It takes a lot of discipline and time to build up, but it only takes a couple minutes to tilt it all away.

i like spankin something to releaf ....... usually i come into PO chat and spank gimme .........

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Established pro Andrew Robl is known for winning over 1 million dollars over several months when he was an unknown, going on one major tilt session and giving back EVERYTHING. He of course won it all back along with millions more.

At least you are aware you are tilting. Great! Now do something about it.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonv12 View Post
    Established pro Andrew Robl is known for winning over 1 million dollars over several months when he was an unknown, going on one major tilt session and giving back EVERYTHING. He of course won it all back along with millions more.

At least you are aware you are tilting. Great! Now do something about it.
    Thank god it was only 40 dollars and didnt happen when i grinded it up to over 10 thousand

PokerOwned Veteran
    At least you have a chance to learn from it and hopefully put your tilting to a minimum.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGAUS View Post
    At least you have a chance to learn from it and hopefully put your tilting to a minimum.
    I'm setting a 2 buyin rule from now on...if im down 2 buyins I quit for at least an hour.....if I return and lose the next buyin....I'm done for the day. If ever catch myself getting emotional, i have to quit even if I'm winning

PokerOwned Veteran
    ya quitting does sound like it would be the best decision to make in that situation however dont get to down on your self about this because this is something that alot of other people who play will experience from time to time so its not like your the only one this has happened to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast