Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63808.53

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreBot View Post
    Everytime i feel tilty i do like 15 pushups or kick a punching bag in my house. sounds odd but whatever works, works. LOL
    and here I thought you just came into chat spammed and got banned as a way to relieve tilt........................

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Elite PokerOwned Member TakinOver's Avatar
    Good idea, Quit... I was doing the same. Could not control. Get control man and start winning again. Stop tilting. You will never win.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyfish07 View Post
    I'm setting a 2 buyin rule from now on...if im down 2 buyins I quit for at least an hour.....if I return and lose the next buyin....I'm done for the day. If ever catch myself getting emotional, i have to quit even if I'm winning
    Sounds like your trying to force discipline, why don't you focus on finding out why you tilt? (write/type it out) Why is tilting bad? What warning signs do you have? and just because you are 95% to win means nothing its called variance, its also the reason why players that suck come back to play because they have a chance to win. When they hit that 5% its just negative variance and shouldn't cause you that much pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeyfish07 View Post
    I'm setting a 2 buyin rule from now on...if im down 2 buyins I quit for at least an hour.....if I return and lose the next buyin....I'm done for the day. If ever catch myself getting emotional, i have to quit even if I'm winning
    setting that type of stop loss isnt always the smartest if you are down but in a really great game with lots of fish. no better game to be able to get those buyins back and more!
    My Movember mustache will rock your world!

PokerOwned Veteran
    been there done that. its way easy to let emotions affect your game. seem to always play my best when kicked back and relaxed not stressing on anything

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12