Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70146.36

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The grinddd

PokerOwned Veteran

The grinddd

This site is sick! Thanks to the $40 free roll I did last night I have now turned $0 into $16 in a day looking to go to $100 if possible.

My strategy has been go into a .02/.04 with min $1.60 try and grind out a dollar enter a tourney and place as high as possible continue grinding the 1.60 as high as possible if hit $8 cash out and start over at $1.60. Also made a spreadsheet to track my wins/loses and places finished in all tourneys etc. it's def a fun time.

Elite PokerOwned Member astub1975's Avatar
    way to go! start building up your bankroll. Thats what po is for

PokerOwned Veteran
    thanks man you seem to have won a lot :P

Congrats, gman - stick to your strategy and don't get tempted by higher buy-ins until you've built up a good base. And when variance kicks in, slow down or take a break to keep from tilting your BR away. Good luck with it!
    I'm not slurring my words. I'm talking in cursive. I believe the ladies find it to be quite elegant.

Yeah its nice to start a roll up from scratch thru this site and at alot of different site. I like how you have a set limit on what your sitting down with, WAY too many here will sit down with there whole roll and lose it over and over again cause they have no limit on what they are willing to risk
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Veteran
    got it up to $20 before went to bed last night so 0-20 in a day just got to play very disciplined it's actually very fun. I was luckily able to double up from $4 to $8 right before went to bed with AA flop was j26 rainbow guy went all in had read on him as a "donk" flipped over j8 and I stacked him.

On super tilt right now just baaad .02/.04 run lost my $2 then lost another $2 on heads up baaad choice there as well heads up = uber variance and BK's galore got sucked out hard anyways in a sng right now but after taking a break...
    Last edited by thegman1308; 02-25-2014 at 11:58 AM.

You the man G. Way to go on building your BR. I hope to do the same as you soon. I have some FR money on Bovada but I'm waiting to get into the "zone" before I try my luck with it on micro tourneys or the .05/.10 tables. Hope you continue to do good building your BR.

sick read

PokerOwned Veteran
    Man, I'd really like to duplicate what you are doing. Tough not going on Tilt though. I think Im going to take it slow.

Seasoned Veteran
    i do the same thing, but i just buy in for $4. i think i have $19 right now. i was to my last buy-in at one point, but i started getting hot again and now i have almost 5 buyins for those games. i play whatever i'm in the mood for though. also, you are hardcore to track everything. i just play and want to keep it fun. i think that's better for me than to make it too serious.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast