Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Iddiots

Experienced Member

Iddiots

had AA IN A TOURNAMENT at carbon the blinds were 1000-2000 preflop i raise 2x with 25k guy reraises on button to 8.5k i 4 bet all in he calls he had 29k in chips to my 24 k blanks come on flop he hits his 2 on turn and 7 on river to beat me. What do these iddiots think when they play these hands 5 dollar buy in that would of dbled me up and been chip leader with 25 to go to the money he had 29k in chips and went all in witih 72 and hits runner runner for 2 pair to beat my aces

Those idiots are the ones that possible for us to play for free, it does sting when they hit though.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PooffyFooffy View Post
    Those idiots are the ones that possible for us to play for free, it does sting when they hit though.
    I have to agree. But, I doubt that is any consolation.

PokerOwned Veteran
    He did this because he constantly sees the worst hand win. He plays 12 hours a day and he used to play seriously, but after suffering one too many bad beats one day he decided to just follow along with what the other so-called idiots do, that's why he went all in with his deuce 7. He now drives a porsche, is planning his vacation in Aruba, has made a down payment on a swell house in the suburbs of the city he lives in and has plenty of spending money for nights on the town and fine dining. All because he caught on to how things work in online poker.

Quote Originally Posted by keithg43 View Post
    had AA IN A TOURNAMENT at carbon the blinds were 1000-2000 preflop i raise 2x with 25k guy reraises on button to 8.5k i 4 bet all in he calls he had 29k in chips to my 24 k blanks come on flop he hits his 2 on turn and 7 on river to beat me. What do these iddiots think when they play these hands 5 dollar buy in that would of dbled me up and been chip leader with 25 to go to the money he had 29k in chips and went all in witih 72 and hits runner runner for 2 pair to beat my aces
    There is no justification to this play by him and even worse the site rewards him to keep him playing on there site LMFAO WOW

Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    He did this because he constantly sees the worst hand win. He plays 12 hours a day and he used to play seriously, but after suffering one too many bad beats one day he decided to just follow along with what the other so-called idiots do, that's why he went all in with his deuce 7. He now drives a porsche, is planning his vacation in Aruba, has made a down payment on a swell house in the suburbs of the city he lives in and has plenty of spending money for nights on the town and fine dining. All because he caught on to how things work in online poker.
    If it really worked this way EVERYONE would be playing nothing but trash cards... but for a site to do this its definitely going to keep his dumbass around thus more rake for the site LOL online RNGS have went to hell since the first time(not black friday) sites went away from US players so the ones that do offer poker to US players have to keep us playing one way or another. These sites are in it to make max profit not to be fair with odds and such
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by zingbust View Post
    You are funny - did he tell you this or are you just ranting to make a point - either way it is funny (beginners please realize that this is not true)

PokerOwned Pro
    wouldnt it be better to just shove 12 .5 bb. both stacks are so small, . usually people have a reason to the things they do, it might not have playd it out like you expected. but maybe the guy was noting, or using a hand generator,.and just decide to make a move according to the numbers that he was seeing.

PokerOwned Pro
    it does hurt bad - but i see this alot- someone bluffs at a stack that is very vulnerable to the bubble and feels committed to it when the 4-bet comes down - usually they lose but once in a while they hit and makes everyone feel that it is rigged - which it isnt - even a 33% chance will hit 3 out of 10 times this is one reason why i like to just go AI at this point of a tourney - blinds are high enough that stealing is profitable with minor risk

PokerOwned Veteran
    it hurts but once you start playing thousands and thousands of hands a day the sting of bad beats doesnt really hurt anymore

Home game I used to play, there was a very very terrible just plain bad player. Made crazy plays all day long. One out of three sessions, he won all the money at the table though - overall he lost lots of money, but if you only played at our game once and saw him win you would feel the same way about this 72 guy. Variance makes the game seem unfair - but I assure you if that player consistently goes all in preflop with 72 he is a losing player. If players like that never won, they wouldn't play poker and you would have a harder time winning against all the good players that are left. Winning players have a big enough BR and patience to handle a plethora of these donkouts until luck gets on their side.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast