Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63944.32

PokerOwned Pro

downloading bovada mobile could've been a bad mistake.

I couldn't fall asleep so I decided to pull out my phone and play some zone poker at .25/.50. Everything went downhill and I think I might be lost $150 in like 15 minutes. Keep in mind this is also 6 max. I pick up Q Q first hand and raise, then get 3 bet, then I 4 bet and the guy shoves his remaining stack and shows aces. I brick and there's $33 Gone. No worries I always win it back I told myself. The Q hand is the only hand I feel I made a mistake. Here is where it just gets sickening. Few hands later I pick up K K. It gets raised. Another guy 3 bets to around $5. I 4 bet to $15. Get one caller and better folds. Flop blanks out and I shove my last $35. He snaps and shows Q and bang Q on the turn. Down another $50. Keep in mind this is all happening in my bed. I'm steaming and reloaded and a few hands later I pick up K K in my big blind and it folds around. Sb raises to $2. I re raise to $6. He shoves $23 or so. How can I fold??? Yes I lose again. Now this one is the absolute worst one by far. I reload up to $50 (last one) stupidly and in the big blind I once again pick up KK. I'm thinking to myself I should just fold. So this dumb pick raises to $1.50 in the cutoff and it folds around to me and I 3 bet to $4. He then 4 bets to $10. I make a massive 5 bet to $35 leaving me $15 behind. He snap calls. And flop comes 3 5 5. Of course I think I'm good here so I shove the last $15 but of course the douche has freaking ace 5. I get pissed over poker but I think this is the most pissed I've ever gotten. I've had a good past month on bovada and won a nice tournament yesterday but this stings so badly beyond all belief. $150 gone just like that frustrates me. Idk if I could've done anything except not reload. I called them two seconds later and I have a $1000 transfer coming to me which still leaves me with a 1k BR to work with. That's about the only positive thing that comes from this sstory. Moral of the story is if the cards aren't working don't keep re buying and stay away from zone poker! That's enough ranting from me. I just needed to vent and get this out of my system.

Banned
    it seem like the Crapstacutlar program is rigging you to lose no matter what you have in your hold card or no matter how you play.

PokerOwned Master
    damn better luck next time, I am trying to dodge the 23 Suited still! ahhaaha
    http://www.pokerowned.com/forums/f23/can-you-find-jesus-28461.html

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0q6z8Bwca0D

PokerOwned Pro
    Cards Weren't on our side last night for sure lol.

PokerOwned Veteran
    I told u to stop playing that shit but u never listen to me