Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70746.29

PokerOwned Demi-God

dominating hands , think i lose more than win

I once kept track of every allin i saw where hand was dominating, either 2 pp's (ie AA vs JJ), or each had same card (ie AK vs AJ) or a big pair vs 2 under cards (ie AA vs JK),or a pp vs 1 over (ie KK vs A4) Obviously some of these hands the dominating hand is better than the others, but pretty much all are 75% or better. When i kept track of everyone's, it seemed to work out, of course i got bored and stopped before i got a huge sample, but whatever. I am now keeping track of just my dominating hands, cause it seems i lose a lot of them. I will post here if anyone is interested, (probably not), and will edit to update, i have a whopping sample of 4 hands atm, and as i suspected:

I have lost 3 out of 4: 25% winning rate when ahead 75% or better

MADJEK ONLINE POKER METER CURRENTLY: RIGGED (MOST LIKELY)
    Last edited by madjek; 08-28-2013 at 10:09 AM.

Elite PokerOwned Member Bastian2607's Avatar
    I think its just luck from the other players....in longrun you more win then loose with that Hands

Elite PokerOwned Member JLynn171's Avatar
    most time when the dominating hand is ahead the other player folds which alot of people dont take in account, they only think about when they shove AK on an Axx board and someone else flopped two pair

PokerOwned Veteran
    4 hands it not a significative sample, you would need thousands of them, and the second thing is that it seems you loose more than you win, cause you only remember the times you loose, but no the times you win. It is how the human brain works, in every aspect of life

just download a free poker tracker. or pay for 1, it will keep track for you
    RANGER (B2B HU LOYALTY GAME CHAMP! DO YOU REMEMBER THOSE NOOB? NO, NO YOU DON'T!)

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by matiusaa View Post
    4 hands it not a significative sample, you would need thousands of them, and the second thing is that it seems you loose more than you win, cause you only remember the times you loose, but no the times you win. It is how the human brain works, in every aspect of life
    Wow never heard this before, .
    I disagree with this and think it is often a misconception among poker players. Obviously i was being sarcastic with the 4 hand sample size, but i disagree that thousands of hands are needed. This is a basic 25% chance, no different than any other chance experiment. I've read statistical experiments involving rolling a die and after 100 rolls, done numerous times, each number comes up close to 1/6. So it shouldn't take more than 100 hands for a 25% hand to win close to 25 times. Of course, with statistics, anything is possible and 1 time could have crazy results. And I am writing down each time, so has nothing to do with what i remember. And as for what Jlynn said, you are absolutely right, i only count hands allin when i am ahead with the dominating hand. Just doing this for my own peace of mind, i'm sure it will all work out as it's suppose to.

Experienced Member
    lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize lolsamplesize