Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Knight

doing better- something is fishy at ft

last 5 days made 83$, all in freerolls and today made 3$ in ft daily dollar- this week is 20k guarantee at daily dollar. my normal average is 8.33 $ a day so im doubling that right now. still have had ridiculous bad beats, way to many sets against me. here is what is fishy, the daily dollar at ft normally has 3000-4000 players, today 19000 players. they r guaranting 20k, i believe they r LOADING up on bots. if only 6000 players play they will lose13k. makes sense. i dont believe that many extra players would enter. comment - good going top jimmy, im getting jacked in the brm. makin .10-.30 cents. i love the russians, romanians, bugarians, croatians, anything that ends in ian. they have donated a lot to the jimmyd fund. there r good ones tough, u meet up with them at end of tourney. i have no comment to codd. that happened to me a lot today. finished 38th at bodog- i have 60k in chips, im the bb all fold , then the small blind pushes me all in with j 10. i got aj. i call. flop is 10 and all the rest is low cards. im out. if i win i have 150 k in chips with a good chance to make final table . got 3rd 5 days ago. gl to all except ? also got bubble boy again in the cake 1000 qualifier. EDIT by jimmy, now i see why so many entries , it is multiple entries this week- duh, nevertheless bots exist. there is plenty of internet material on bots. about seeing hands , it is too expensive if it were to be done. no one can see your hands but u.
    Last edited by jimmyd1953; 01-25-2011 at 11:15 PM. Reason: re- comment on replies

PokerOwned Pro
    maybe you have just come off a hot run
    and things seem worse than they are
    as for poker bots i dont beleave in them however i could be wronge
    dosnt happen much but there are times when im wronge
    anyway hope it dosent last

Sergeant
    I don't know about the bots but i do think that some players can see my hand in the free rolls. Keep grinding tomarrow you may clean up.

Banned
    lol i lost to a straight flush......

Corporal
    hmmm, nope that is soo impossible to see other players hand, i think a lot of players in freeroll just pushing any two cards, because for them it is absolutelly does not matter win they or not.. fishes..

Lieutenant Commander TopJimmy99's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fat man View Post
    I don't know about the bots but i do think that some players can see my hand in the free rolls. Keep grinding tomarrow you may clean up.
    Who do you think can see your hand in freerolls? Do you mean that you think they're hacking and can see everyone's hole cards or just yours? And why do you say only in freerolls?