Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63958.76

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Duck Guide How To Double Bank Roll to $8500

Ok just got home from the game. Its nice to be back at home in the Bay Area again. What a sick come back. before i went to the game i was about to put 2k on the Clips @ -3. But i thought about it, and switch my bet to the dubbs betting all my Roll with my heart. I mean im a die hard Warriors fan,im not going to bet against my team. and beside i have been waiting for a year after the Spurs series last year for this moment. i paid $650 for tickets (yes i will paid any amount to watch curry play in the playoff) and $400 for a flight back home and transportation to the game. im not going to put all my roll on the CLIPS. Why do i feel so sad even though i won some money. That was a fucking foul at the end, the zebra blew the call.

04/24/2014-ONLINEat0 4:34 PM

[#181071732] STRAIGHT BET (Risking: 4400 - To Win: 4000) WIN

04/24/2014 - 07:50 PM NBA [738] GOLDEN STATE GM3 +3 -110
    Score: LA CLIPPERS GM3(98) - GOLDEN STATE GM3(96) WIN
    $4400 $8400

(I will never ever name my Kid BLake, Chris, J.J, Deandre,Jamal or Big BaBy)
    Last edited by DuckU408; 04-25-2014 at 05:25 AM.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

,llol sick
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

put me in coach!!!

^^ me too
    "Success is a science; if you have the conditions, you will get the results" -Oscar Wilde

MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN!

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Survey Master
    SICK SICK SICK ducku. nice bet.

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    SICK SICK SICK ducku. nice bet.
    It be sicker if the dubbs win. Man im so depress, should i go pick up a quarter ounce of crack to smoke my sadness away since im back in the Bay? ive been sober over 2 years i dont want to touch that shit again. uhm....nah i think its better to kick it with my grandma since i havent seen her since i move to oregon.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

Survey Master
    enjoy the $$$$ you not out yet. may as well put me in some cash games too

Quote Originally Posted by tommy62278 View Post
    enjoy the $$$$ you not out yet. may as well put me in some cash games too
    HAHA, i just gave out free money to PO member over $25 bucks earlier today, didnt i give you like $8 bucks?

Survey Master
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    HAHA, i just gave out free money to PO member over $25 bucks earlier today, didnt i give you like $8 bucks?
    you think i played poker on that lol. my dumbass bet the pacers-2 and o181 in okc/mem game with oakland and dodgers $$ line pacers ruined me and the dodgers

PokerOwned Pro
    Yay for winning. lol I'm sure you were on the edge of your seat that entire game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast