Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64613.62

Survey Master

does or has anyone else ever played with a pro live?

i mentioned in the i wanted to cry thread about this the other day so i thought itd be cool to hear other peoples stories about pros n live play.

as a few of you know i help run a 1/2 nl game on friday and saturday nights. i also deal the game as well as play a little now n then. we have a pro player in our game every night we play. he is the nephew of one of our dealers. if anyone gets a chance or is interested in googling the guy his name is chad moore from frankfort indiana.

now im sure most of you reading this are wondering why the hell a pro player would be in my small town playing 1/2? lemme give you all a little background. about 20 years ago he was just a local boy. played high school sports and led a normal life. then he meets john hennigan better known to most of you as johhny world. they started running around alot and johhny took chad under his wing and staked him in atlantic city in a few tourneys. next thing ya know chad has won almost 450k in the poker world. now back to present day. he came to town to help out his parents about 2 years ago. has a bar in town he runs and now basically back to a normal guy but a damn good player.

anyone else have an interesting story to share?

Survey Master
    wow none of you have played a real pro?

"The wiser poker player calls himself 'lucky', the dumbest calls himself 'pro'." . . . . . . . . .

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Played on-line with Allen Cunningham on Pokersters years ago. He was cool, even chatted with anyone in the room.
    I pay in blood....but not my own. BDylan

are you from Indy tommy?

Survey Master
    i live near anderson now but my game is about 45 mins north of indy in frankfort

PokerOwned Master
    Theres a few in my town, but lots of donks, especially on weekends.