Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64976.37

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Master
    this is internet poker so suck it up there not any skill involved in this it's all luck there is no such thing as a true random number generator, 100% of people on poker owned win by luck or if thy can do cheating and that goes for 100% of all internet poker

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by TreeGod64 View Post
    this is internet poker so suck it up there not any skill involved in this it's all luck there is no such thing as a true random number generator, 100% of people on poker owned win by luck or if thy can do cheating and that goes for 100% of all internet poker
    shieeeeeeeeeeet partner

GonnaLiquor
    Gotta love the 2 out rivers. Happens more times that it doesn't. Rediculous...

tex
    PokerOwned Master
    I've seen some totally bizarre suckouts on BCP ,the last one I was all in JJ to 88 and the moron hits a straight to beat me ,the beats are continuos and so bad I just don't a want to play there anymore.

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by tex View Post
    I've seen some totally bizarre suckouts on BCP ,the last one I was all in JJ to 88 and the moron hits a straight to beat me ,the beats are continuos and so bad I just don't a want to play there anymore.
    shieeeeet partner, u from tex?

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by lorenz0wns View Post
    shieeeeet partner, u from tex?
    Bcp Is rigged!!!! enough said! lol gl next timew

Here is the thing.... you not only need to play well, but also put in sick volume if you want to win in OLP. Sure, some will run very well in the short run, and conversely some will run very badly; but I am sure that you have had your share of redick run-good @ times, you just have a selective memory. Unless your a super sicko, you need to put in 10s of thousands of games to really start banking some $$$, and in addition to that, you also have to have an edge over the field. Playing 100 games a month isn't volume lol. I played 300-400 games this month on Carbon, and thats not even cutting it. I think most should just stick to a 100 BI BRM, and if you go broke then your doing something wrong.

PokerOwned Master
    what sr23 said. spot on dude

Elite PokerOwned Member
    As long as the cards are suited the morons will stay in the hands no matter the odds or the board. Just my personal rant....

PokerOwned Master
    you act like that is a bad thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast