Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63402.18

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    That's a good idea (increase the level of hand analysis on this forum) and no need for apology - i was just trying to say that seeing AA after a long dry spell of poor hands instantly turned me into a donk - and it showed throughout the entire hand, as you noted.

Methinks I need to be clearer in my posts!

PokerOwned Pro
    If you would like to help with that, I posted a thread in the "Cash and Tourney Discussion" section that I am trying to build big enough to gain the attention of the mods so that they will create a special section for Hand Analysis Only because the Cash and Tourney Discussion is filled with like 95% garbage that is not even related to playing poker. Feel free to post any hands in there.

Seasoned Veteran
    donks he give all-in pre.i think about they is just idiots

cough cough dont wanna mention any names but I was just at po ft and had kk I shove 10k blinds are 750/1500 Im short stack at the table bb calls me with A2 and flops a 2 and turns a 2 ....yea that gets under my skin...Im not shoving ft with j7 or k9 um...HELLO.

i hate when people bitch about donks....without donks there would be alot less money to be made at the tables....donks will catch cards but more than likely you will beat them if youre good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    If you would like to help with that, I posted a thread in the "Cash and Tourney Discussion" section that I am trying to build big enough to gain the attention of the mods so that they will create a special section for Hand Analysis Only because the Cash and Tourney Discussion is filled with like 95% garbage that is not even related to playing poker. Feel free to post any hands in there.
    I like your idea. Their is another forum that does actual hand analysis, like live replays of a hand. PM Zab with your idea and see if this is something we can get started.

20:58 <Poof> I would trade my husband for gisele
    18:37 <thepokerkid> @thepokerkid: and stop thinking about gay things

Not a bad suggestion, make sure you tell Zab that.

Quote Originally Posted by tta91690 View Post
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Elite PokerOwned Member
    hehehehe those we always spend all this is a game of luck

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by trudizzle View Post
    cough cough dont wanna mention any names but I was just at po ft and had kk I shove 10k blinds are 750/1500 Im short stack at the table bb calls me with A2 and flops a 2 and turns a 2 ....yea that gets under my skin...Im not shoving ft with j7 or k9 um...HELLO.
    7BBs u should probly be shoving a WIDE range of hands, K9 included n possibly even J7. Theres sumtin called "unexploitable shove charts" that i think ALOT of players on this site could benefit from. But then theyd havta read up on "M" n "ICM" n shortstack play n a whole lot of other stuff so i doubt many will do it. For those tired of bubbling or min-cashing or not winning tourneys tho i suggest looking that stuff up.

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    I'll have to look that up Joe. Sound very interesting. Hit the bubble last night in 6th place and pretty much got blinded out, with dead cards. Maybe I need to learn to play wider range. I'll definatly give it a look.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast