Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66347.65

Private

Do ppl really play like this....???.....

i can understand ppl looking at a freeroll as a joke. 200-800-1200-9000 ppl for 25$, call and push with whatever they have. all-ins with any & everything. sure why not, 8-4....9-2...what ever is good.......its a freeroll....... i can, on some lvl, understand this.

but what i cant understand, is when ppl do this in cash games...???... like is it that they are rich and dont need what they will get out of the prize money...and if thats it..why they playing such small buy-in lvls?? is it that they just dont care...about what cards they play......i dont get it...... there are those of us..in these low games trying to scrape up a br out of this FTP madness. those of use that take these games for what they are....possible cash ups!! LOL

in a cash KO game...would you push all in pre-flop with 22.....or 6-9 suited.......maybe 77 seems like a great all-in hand....??....

i am a bit pissed this morning..as i waited all night to play a game..... woke up early and was ready to play. during the first few hands i fold some very good cards. but this is a cash KO game, low field, so i wasnt going to risk it with even desent hands. after awhile i catch a KK......someone raises.....i reraise. everyone folds, this gent pushes all-in. i think for a minute and think "ok KK...ill push." he calls and shows a pocket pair much lower than even 10-10...................

ok so now...at what point did he think that he had a good enough hand to reraise my raise..nvm to push all in. is it that he just didnt care about the cash involved thin the game......or did he truely believe that his hand would win??? did he really think that he had the better hand, after i re-raised him?? there is no way..
    other wise he has no idea how to play poker or what a good hand even is........ i know this gent and there is no way he could have seen that as a good hand... i hope he was just sleepy and didnt mean to push....

but as FTP would have it..in thier true FTP fasion, i did lose. my KK was taken by this other less impressive hand. this gent gets to walk a way think about how good of player he is..how he is a true poker player. insted of learning a lesson about pushing all-in pre with pockets less than 10-10. if he called and hit on flop..and pushed, i would understand that. but to push-pre was a str8 donk move in my eyes. even if it hadnt been me in the hand, i would have viewed it the same. and shook my head in discussed at FTP's bs. LOL

wut are these ppl learning about poker???

do they walk away from moves like that feeling good...feeling like a champ...or like chit for scewin the other guy??

yeah yeah no sorz in poker..i understand that...but when facing ppl of a same group..wouldnt you at least say crap nh man.... or some chit...

yeah yeah im just ranting...just gettin a bit tiersome of all the donk rewards handed out in FTP. insted of ppl learning how to play poker..they learn how to call cards..thats it.....card players.....w/no clue how to be a poker player

peace im outty.....

PokerOwned God
    people are crazy// yes/ of course, sometimes people just push for no reason at all.. just to see what hits.. they play the site instead of the players

Elite PokerOwned Member
    You are right, there's why you feel bad playing well, never really

Who knows what goes through some players minds,,,,, unless you are a a millionaire ,,, you will always run into people who think that the stakes are like putting a quarter in a candy machine. Where do you think "more money than brains" comes from. We just have to suck it and say that we got all our money in with the best hand,,,,then let luck decide who wins. If your like me most of the time it's the other guy.
    Take care
    " JUST KILLIN TIME,,, WAITING FOR TIME TO KILL ME,,,"

Corporal
    Yea what really makes me mad is when people bluffing going all in before the flop!!!

Private
    Its supposed to even out, but i don't see it.

Experienced Member
    Pocket 7, aint very bad hand, but for all in, hmm, maybe with short stack . But yeah, people are weird .