Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66633.19

disgusting day of my beloved game...POKER

I am sure I am not the only one but today was a day where most would tilt especially as I am a freeroll junkie these days just for the challenge of the free money sites offer up for grabs with no investment..my craving is to play for stakes of any size....with no risk of losing money I still get the same adrenaline junkie rush from the tournament arena without listening to the woman bitch if I have a bad run and have to reload to feed the need...well back to the point....I cannot recall any allin preflop hands (which I try to keep to a minimum when I am "into" a tourney..especially freerolls until the blinds are big and the donks depleted) in which I got my money in bad other than running into AA twice with QQ and AK and then my donk hand ten J beating AA for one justice hand for my consecutive beats deep in one tourney with AK AK and QQ...managing to fold both ak's after the poor flops (which proved to be good folds) and getting my 2/3s depleted stack in with QQ vs of course AA and the "winning hand" KJ....and the saga from there was suckouts with ace poo or just plain poo poo vs my KK AA JJ AK QQ AK etc etc...likely playing too tight to win...of the 15 to 18 freerolls I play throughout the day (usually money in 1-4) I managed zero final tables numerous one and dones with huge preflop (I would be an idiot to fold here) hands and numerous later tourney fatstack bully with poo and get lucky hands, etc...obviously I am a bit disgusted with todays festivities on all the sites EYE frequent...I do this for fun but today there was nun.......EyegotnutZ

Maybe tomorrow I will write down each tourney and record each tourneys losing hand or huge chip loss hand and make sure its not my imagination as throughout the day I will have up to four going at once and I am working so I don't generally get bored and play shit hands and today it seemed like as fast as they were popping up they were popping me...lol...did all that just happen today...glad I can work and play at the same time or I would really wonder what the hell I was wasting so much time playing all day for...addictive personality disorder could become an issue....