Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64290.75

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Death to Merge!!!

I hate to say it, but I'm about to the point where I agree with the people who say they hope Merge gets shut down asap! I see more bullshit in a just a couple sit n go's on Carbon than I have playing live 2-3 times a week for the last couple years. Keep in mind I'm not just some donkey complaining because I can't win. I'm a winning player and have been on Carbon for about the last 4 years. I've cashed out big checks before several times from Merge. Is it just me or has Merge been really bad lately? Their so called "Random Number Generator" is a complete joke. Not only do you have to worry about the other players, but you also have to play against Merge and their RNG. I've recently found myself folding pocket K's and Q's late in tourneys because I can just feel the Merge setup, and 98% of the time I'm right. I can't even call this poker anymore. All Merge's bullshit has me thinking it may be best for this scandalous gaming network to get the hammer from the DOJ. Anybody else seeing the same shit and feeling like this?
    P.S. I don't want to hear it's "variance" either because I know thats bullshit after what I've seen. Lol

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    it's not only merge it's happend everywere.pokerstars.888poker,heypoker.something is wrong from half a year

PokerOwned God
    You might want to investigate the uninstall program option.

Getting the US government involved really isn't necessary if you don't want to play there.

Maybe it is just variance and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by BC7Falcons7 View Post
    I hate to say it, but I'm about to the point where I agree with the people who say they hope Merge gets shut down asap!
    That statement makes absolutely no sense.
    Why not just not play there? Problem solved...

Merge won't get the hammer from the DOJ, because they are obviously very good about paying their bribes.

Also its a game and Merge supplies the opportunity to play it without having to travel.

So enjoy it or don't but either way remember that your opinions are shaped by your narrow experience, they are not an objective view of reality.
    I'd rather get kicked IN THE NUTS by a donkey, than EATEN BY A SHARK!!
    Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future.

If you're upset about a couple of sit and go's, it's variance.

If you actually have a proper sample size of data stored and analyzed that shows the RNG is faulty, then you might actually have a case.

Without proper data though, this post just looks like another whine about a rough session.

20:52 <onehotdame> sug ...your the most helpful of Mods
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

Elite PokerOwned Member GottImHimmel's Avatar
    Listen buddy, I have been flooded with bad beats in an unreal manner recently. Difference is, i KNOW it's just negative variance, and I'm now using proper BR MANAGEMENT. NOT just whining.
    "Power is my mistress. I have worked too hard at her conquest to allow anyone to take her away from me." - Napoléon Bonaparte

Banned
    @bmeenleg I never said I'm getting the government involved. Fuck that. I'm just saying I'm not gonna feel that bad once they do get shut down. @Pooffy I will "not just play there" when either I have enough to cash out again or my br is gone. Not just gonna leave it sitting there. @Ssuglia its not just a couple sit n go's I'm upset about, it's mtt's and cash games as well. And no I havent screenshotted the bs I've seen over the past several months, but maybe I should start. @GottImHimmel Listen douchebag, I'm not ur buddy! And you go ahead and keep using ur "proper BR MANAGEMENT" and see how far that gets ya on Merge. I'd bet ur br will just keep fluctuating and go nowhere. I'll admit this thread was partly made out of frustration, but I still say something just isn't right with their RNG. Of course I don't have proof, but maybe one day the truth will come out about merge. Gotta be something to it!

PokerOwned Veteren
    Carbon poker is named in that room can play

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast