Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $71125.27

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God
    It could get shut down, u never know. We all know what happened with FTP and UB. Until it happens, i dont anything is wrong. Just bad luck happens. I was playing a home game for a week and horrible bad beats happened to me. So i think its just random.

i think we all feel ur pain BC too, i think i said i a little while ba ck too, the same thing LOL, i was soo mad i wan ted merge to get shut down too LOL...i dont think somethins quite right there most of the time wither, lol, but for now,, theres no choice really, if we want to play online,, we have to play theree from usa. i know how u feel tho,, so GL> too

its just random, but really random on merge
    A bad attitude is just like a car with a flat tire, "You aren't going anywhere unless you change it."

How is the withdrawal exp. with Merge?

Been at a couple tables lately where people talk about some software that you can setup at only one poker site that will tell you when it is actually random. Dont remember the name of the software but might be worth looking into.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    iv been running a lot of bad luck on merge past couple of days this happens sometimes then suddenly my luck changes its best to just not play when ur lucks bad at a particular website and play elsewhere or do something else instead of losing all ur balance

PokerOwned Pro
    hahahaha very nice post baby lol

if i had a nickle for every time i heard from someone that a site was rigged, i could quit my day job.

PokerOwned God
    you are playing with software that on merge favors the underdog so yoyu must use tghat strategy

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    I guess you can always move out of the USA to broaden your poker site choices.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast