Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70102.83

Seasoned Veteran

reasons not to slow play the turn

crap having some imaging problems but basically I raised in early pos 3x with QQ table folds to BB he calls flop comes three unders but all clubs which i have none and very posible str8s and draws not the flop i wanna see, right off the bat i get check raised, but minimum bet and min raise so not totally ready to give it up yet, turned another club but at least was the right one being another Q. he checks to me I check back to see if i can draw out a board pair on river. blaboom river pairs board he pushes hard putting me in for rest i had sitting on table... instacall to see he had flopped nut flush. guess not the right time for a trap to be set on the turn for him.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ImArAdIcAl; 11-13-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    The boogy man is real... and you found'm

PokerOwned Veteran
    why is that so gd tiny? i can't even make it out blown up.

Reason # 1 MERGE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ImArAdIcAl View Post
    because you cant see the flop~

Elite PokerOwned Member
    tbh can't really see anything , the pic is too small but nh

PokerOwned God
    Um - if your gonna play the flush like that - you value bet - feeler bet the river. Paired board you have to know you're in trouble. IF you decide your getting your money all in no matter what with your nut flush then you gotta do it earlier - if ur looking for value and trying to avoid a cooler/knock out - you feeler bet it/block bet it at the river and trust your read (bluff or boat??) on him/her. But yeah bad all around.

Quote Originally Posted by LaserCats View Post
    Um - if your gonna play the flush like that - you value bet - feeler bet the river. Paired board you have to know you're in trouble. IF you decide your getting your money all in no matter what with your nut flush then you gotta do it earlier - if ur looking for value and trying to avoid a cooler/knock out - you feeler bet it/block bet it at the river and trust your read (bluff or boat??) on him/her. But yeah bad all around.
    Maybe i read it wrong but he was playing QQ and rivered a boat. The poster won the hand lol
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden