Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Took a beating...

Took a beating these last few days. Looked good all month until saturday night! Decided to drink and play at the same time. Breaking Rule # 12! Lost nearly 35% of my bankroll. Walked away with a shitty attitude and booze on my breath. Continued to slide Sunday and Monday! I set myself back three months in three days!!!

well when u play drunk u get what u deserve!! after doing something soooo stupid you should have punished yourself with a 2 to 3 day break!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

rotflmao....anyone that drinks while playing deserves to be broke...

PokerOwned Master
    instead of laughing at the guy why don't you support him. i know for a fact that we have all done this. yes it's a bad mixture - drinking and gambling. just don't do it. now you will know better next time stacksnack.

PokerOwned God
    yes you get loose when you drink and play like when the 7/2 looks good

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    don't drink and play/drive.

Elite PokerOwned Member MrPokerVerse's Avatar
    Nothing can be gained by looking back, live and learn. Time to buckle down, if were able to build before you get there again.
    "When a man with money meets a man with experience, the man with experience leaves with money and the man with money leaves with experience." anonymous quote

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Ive done it and it doesnt take much to just say F@#* it and start donkin your chips off . It sure does hurt the next day tho!!

Just don't and play poker at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by joefine View Post
    instead of laughing at the guy why don't you support him. i know for a fact that we have all done this. yes it's a bad mixture - drinking and gambling. just don't do it. now you will know better next time stacksnack.
    Nah laughing is good for him.. and No we havent all done this. I NEVER gamble and drink and hardly ever drink anyways LOL Now getting high and playing helps as it calms u and relaxes u just enough to where u aint spewing just to be spewing!! In some Big buyins live ive had a drink(mixed) just to relax me but never more then one or two.. Good luck and take it as a valuable lesson learned. You can build it again.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast