Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $64182.19

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

cubsfan2589/Sup3rgirl17 Bounty

Hi supergirl. You've basically ignored me in the poker rooms and my post in the marketplace so hopefully you will see this. Just a reminder that you did put out a 1000pt bounty on Docholidayz that I am waiting on. You did for one moment say you have the points, other than that I've heard nothing about you paying them. So hopefully this helps. Thanks.
    Last edited by Poof; 12-16-2013 at 06:44 PM.

Banned
    Yeah some people don't like living up yo what they Zaurus basics of everyday life

Their name here is cubsfan2589, maybe try sending a pm, good luck
    Last edited by Poof; 12-16-2013 at 06:39 PM.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Thanks Poofy, I just dont know how to change the title. But hopefully I'll see her and jog her memory.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Well I've pm her, stated it at the table with her, said it in chat, and posted a thread. Guess moral of the story is don't put out a bounty if you have no intentions of paying it or can't afford to. Even a reasonable explanation would have been nice.

crazy people
    GodzAmongKingz

thanks poofy!lol
    GodzAmongKingz

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by CKC1UNV View Post
    Well I've pm her, stated it at the table with her, said it in chat, and posted a thread. Guess moral of the story is don't put out a bounty if you have no intentions of paying it or can't afford to. Even a reasonable explanation would have been nice.
    she was just in the chat saying she had 16k points to trade

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nab76 View Post
    she was just in the chat saying she had 16k points to trade
    I believe it. Maybe she'll see this and do the right thing and send those through marketplace as it's set up already, Buuuuut, who knows. Thanks Nab.

PokerOwned Veteran
    Just to make this straight. I never put a bounty on anyone. I said at that final table if someone knocks out w.e that guys name was BEFORE ME I would pay 1000 points. I got knocked before him. I specifically said if you knock him out before me. I don't know why that was not understood. I will pay you the thousand points just because you have seemed to make a big deal out of this and I don't want to have a bad name on here. And another thing im not a girl. I play on my girlfriends account on carbon because that's were all my money is.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast