Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $65078.03

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PokerOwned Veteran
    Just sent the 1k points hopefully you will use it to get out of default.

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan2589 View Post
    Just sent the 1k points hopefully you will use it to get out of default.
    LOL cubsfan. you were in the right. you were knock out before the bounty and you did said what you said.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan2589 View Post
    Just to make this straight. I never put a bounty on anyone. I said at that final table if someone knocks out w.e that guys name was BEFORE ME I would pay 1000 points. I got knocked before him. I specifically said if you knock him out before me. I don't know why that was not understood. I will pay you the thousand points just because you have seemed to make a big deal out of this and I don't want to have a bad name on here. And another thing im not a girl. I play on my girlfriends account on carbon because that's were all my money is.
    seems like duck has ur back and since i trust duck if im in ur shoes i wouldnt have paid it. i have posted a bounty on someone just like that. I had a LLB with someone and i said i would pay 250 which was half of the LLB if someone knocked them out before i went out. I think i would have stood on principle and not paid this, but i do have to give u props for conflict resolution.

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    sounds like you just got owned

Elite PokerOwned Member PimpGameNM's Avatar
    ooohhhhh HE OWNED YOU, BOOOM HE OWNED YOU!!!!

Of course everyone can trust duck! No negative feedback and not even one Loan default ever since march 2013. I think im the only member here have this flawless background check.

This is getting old. Were sick and tired of the Spurs owning us. This is the year we ride up to the challenge, Get the monkey off our back! We Believe GO Dubbssss!!

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post
    Of course everyone can trust duck! No negative feedback and not even one Loan default ever since march 2013. I think im the only member here have this flawless background check.
    mine is also flawless, i am still new so it says guarded but i have no negative feeback and and no defaults!!!

PokerOwned Master
    best way to not b a Urchin is dont borrow why would you POints are practicaly free

Quote Originally Posted by DuckU408 View Post

Nah i think are a few of us here with the flawless background check which is nice!!!
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

Elite PokerOwned Member
    Actually you DID put a bounty on Doc and he put one on you. Anyone at the table would know this. In no way am I in default so that's a pretty funny one there. So are you saying the whole time you both verified that you had BOUNTIES, then at the very end when your chips got veeeer low and you made a gesture that if you lost first it didn't count and we all lol you meant it? Cause if that's the case and you want them back, maybe we should go that route. Regardless, going to the gym be back in a bit. In all honesty thanks for the bounty payment though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast