Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70884.01

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Experienced Member
    freerolls are clasic when some1 tilts or bitches....like dude get a grip...its afrerroll play to win and shutup

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustDestined View Post
    I do not disagree with you for the most part, if we are talking live poker (you know, where the cards are actually random and you can seriously look at your odds). But in the world of online "poker" when you get your chips in ahead and in reality you are the underdog how are the donks potential double ups?
    I used to believe this. Over time, I've found high percentage hands still Win out more often then not over the long haul. I used to think that bad beats happened to me more often online, but I was ignoring the simple fact that I see a hell of a lot more hands online and thus percentages catch up to me more quickly and seemingly more often. Bingo players don't give a fuck if they lose, don't remember doing so the next time they play, and don't alter their game because of it. We literally have to start thinking the same way if we want to beat them, only.... play that way with better cards. Pick our spots, and know when to give up on a hand. The areas we can best them are in learning where we erred, learning how to read THEM, and picking our spots more carefully. Just remember that even with AA PRE-FLOP you are still only about 85%.

I feel that in the end, smart play wins out over DONK play more often then not..... it just seems as humans we are not wired to remember our successes so easily (for lack of a better term) as our failures, particularly when we feel we did everything right and didn't get the results we wanted.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Quote Originally Posted by TONelson View Post
    You take yourself far too seriously, and if you believe you or how you play does anything but make me happy seeing you at my table you are delusional. You keep playing the way you play Brother, I'm good with it trust me.
    i didnt said u happy when u see me..i said u in love with me(completly different thing!!!!)..and i can totally understand that ....u dont need to be worried about it...i love you too BROTHER...((kiss))

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    i didnt said u happy when u see me..i said u in love with me(completly different thing!!!!)..and i can totally understand that ....u dont need to be worried about it...i love you too BROTHER...((kiss))
    Love you? No, but you are the first person I think of now when I think of FISH. I do LOVE having you at my table though. So ya, in that sense you do come to mind a lot.

I'll give you credit for one thing though... as FISH go, you do pick your spots better then say a DoctorJack, CyrusTvirus, SlipNslide, FancyGirl (et al)..... if you take pleasure from my mentioning you with theses
    guys and think it's a badge of honor, well "brother", all I can tell ya is it isn't, and you shouldn't.
    Last edited by TONelson; 03-29-2014 at 02:39 PM.
    TON is GONE. Blame the Mods. They stopped caring, or at least that's how it looks and feels.

Love you? No, but you are the first person I think of now when I think of FISH. I do LOVE having you at my table though. So ya, in that sense you do come to mind a lot.

I'll give you credit for one thing though... as FISH go, you do pick your spots better then say a DoctorJack, CyrusTvirus, SlipNslide, FancyGirl (et al)..... if you take pleasure from my mentioning you with theses guys and think it's a badge of honor, well "brother", all I can tell ya is it isn't, and you shouldn't.
    lmao..someone getting agressive already...lmao..... ....go on..show me all ur anger......

PS.: do u really think im stoooopid enough to waste my time discussing poker? its a game!! ....IT DOESNT DESERVES discussion or analysis: u play it, u lose it or win it and u WALK AWAY, i understand there are math odds, PSYCHOLOGICAL position strategies and blah blah blah, but im an assumed loose player, i like to (actually I NEED TO)shove all in pre with 8d3d when im eventually IN THE MOOD for it, ...im just saying that i could follow all that ANNOYING poker rules if i wanted to but I DONT!! ..... and, most important, I DONT CARE... LOLZ ..... actually, i dont understand why people would waste 3 minutes of their lifes writing a poker hand analysis, i know there are way more important things in life .... dont u agree with me?

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

TON is Gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    lmao..someone getting agressive already...lmao..... ....go on..show me all ur anger......

PS.: do u really think im stoooopid enough to waste my time discussing poker? its a game!! ....IT DOESNT DESERVES discussion or analysis: u play it, u lose it or win it and u WALK AWAY, i understand there are math odds, PSYCHOLOGICAL position strategies and blah blah blah, but im an assumed loose player, i like to (actually I NEED TO)shove all in pre with 8d3d when im eventually IN THE MOOD for it, ...im just saying that i could follow all that ANNOYING poker rules if i wanted to but I DONT!! ..... and, most important, I DONT CARE... LOLZ ..... actually, i dont understand why people would waste 3 minutes of their lifes writing a poker hand analysis, i know there are way more important things in life .... dont u agree with me?
    U just don't get it do you? I don't love you, I don't hate you... I don't get mad at you, if fact I WANT you to just keep being you and playing the way you do.. You really don't register as anything to me but an ATM in game when I need chips. Any impression you have that you somehow matter to me in anyway are simply your illusions of grandeur.

I shall not respond to you any further for I feel you are at risk of realising WHY I never want you to change. This would deprive me of a valuable in-game resource. So troll away "brother", troll away FISH.

U just don't get it do you? I don't love you, I don't hate you... I don't get mad at you, if fact I WANT you to just keep being you and playing the way you do.. You really don't register as anything to me but an ATM in game when I need chips. Any impression you have that you somehow matter to me in anyway are simply your illusions of grandeur.

I shall not respond to you any further for I feel you are at risk of realising WHY I never want you to change. This would deprive me of a valuable in-game resource. So troll away "brother", troll away FISH.
    now i completelly understand..u already became a poker arrogant..... good luck in being happy with that...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456