Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $63710.34

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol , how in the world did u know how many AA u have got lolllll

PokerOwned Veteran
    Very annoying losing with aces. The worst thing is most players find it hard to fold this pair even if they know they have the weaker hand at the end.

PokerOwned Veteran
    many have dropped out aces sometimes good but sometimes bad: S

PokerOwned God
    it is hard to fold aces but at the point of all those clubs guess he was hoping for a boat

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Swittie View Post
    nice.
    It's in the 'off-topic' forum if you wanna have a look.
    "We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Elite PokerOwned Member Rellik419's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by abenz419 View Post
    I'm confused, what possible straight could you have been looking for???? you don't even have a straight draw until that queen comes on the river. Are you trying to tell us that you were chasing something that wasn't possible and then got so lucky that you backdoored a flush and then got even luckier that the 6th highest straight was good enough??? Wow I guess everything people say about you is true
    I agree totally with you, plus for the money being put into that pot on the flop. J6o has nothing but a possible backdoor flush(with a 6). Just my opinion, for a don't mark myself as a pro or anything, but take a bow for cracking aces. Wear a bag over your head for such lame play. Like I said, just my opinion.

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by eqgh5uea View Post
    To tell you the "honest" truth, I was lokoing for the str8.
    You had no straight draw?? And congratulations, you cracked aces by calling with completely nothing the whole way.

#NiggasInParis

wtf are u calling preflop raise with j fkin 6? are you fkin kiddin me? You called all way thru with nothing to chase, no str8 draw no flush draw wtf are u calling a post flop bet with nada and then calling a turn bet with a 6 of clubs? TERRIBLE PLAY rewarded yet again online go figure!!
    Last edited by abwil2; 10-20-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned Pro
    hahah what a sick way of cracking aces, especially in heads up. he shouldve folded on the river if anything though.

PokerOwned Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    wtf are u calling preflop raise with j fkin 6? are you fkin kiddin me? You called all way thru with nothing to chase, no str8 draw no flush draw wtf are u calling a post flop bet with nada and then calling a turn bet with a 6 of clubs? TERRIBLE PLAY rewarded yet again online go figure!!
    but yet he was so proud of himself that he puffed out his chest, held his head up high, took a screenshot, and then posted it on here to brag as if he had done something great that others would be proud of him for. Getting lucky requires no skill or intelligence, I really wish some people would realize that.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast