Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: confused

Experienced Member
    My opinion only.Yes it seems like suckouts occur more and big hands get snapped but the other thing I see is people overplaying these hands badly 120 chips in the pot and betting 6000 into it.the only call will beat you,aces are great but you don't have to go broke with them.I believe good poker can succeed give me six months and I may change that opinion but we shall see.

AA sucks. I can't tell you how many times I have lost with that. People play how they do because it's free. When your playing online that's the risk you take. Play in real cash tournaments online and it won't be quite as bad but you will still run into the azz's that play like sh....t

Quote Originally Posted by PokerZom105 View Post
    My opinion only.Yes it seems like suckouts occur more and big hands get snapped but the other thing I see is people overplaying these hands badly 120 chips in the pot and betting 6000 into it.the only call will beat you,aces are great but you don't have to go broke with them.I believe good poker can succeed give me six months and I may change that opinion but we shall see.
    except in this instance it was late game (final 5) and the idiot moron in question had 50-60K proceeded to call/shove everything with sweet fuck all (64 being one of said hands he called to the river with)
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

PokerOwned Master
    sorry guy shit players call always win set aces on flop loose to a 47 off flop 68a turn 9 river 5

PokerOwned Veteran
    Hey I've been called a donk thousands of times, and they're all probably right.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    frustrating to say the least.

Library Master Champion eqgh5uea's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by azreal1 View Post
    except in this instance it was late game (final 5) and the idiot moron in question had 50-60K proceeded to call/shove everything with sweet fuck all (64 being one of said hands he called to the river with)
    There is your first clue, buddy.

Either they know they'll never see you irl or they "just had a feeling 'bout that part-hand?"

"We have met the enemy and they are ours; two ships, two brigs, one schooner and one sloop." --- O.H. Perry

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12