Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70410.85

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Elite PokerOwned Member

Collusion or not collusion?

Playing the 5:30 EST BCP PO game and we're at the final 11. Shortstack pushes all in for 345, it gets folded around to big blind who is 2nd chip stack and blinds are at 125/250...player delays (did not timeout) and then folds for 95 more chips...sorry, but that is the definition of collusion. NO ONE folds for 95 chips in the big blind Heads Up. I mean I got knocked out on bubble with KK to 83 because the chip leader only had to call for like 300 more chips and was big blind, which he IS supposed to do in that position (easy call rivdee :-) and nice runners lol). It's for a small prize pool, but the players here are supposed to be a lot more respectable even when playing a buddy. Winner takes more money, sorry to the friend that lost...it's just wrong, is all I'm really saying.

I agree with this completely...it was a little suspect to say the least.

i like the sex scenes......

In the beginning God said : "The four dimensional divergence of an antisymmetric second rank tensor equals zero", and at once there was light.

yeah i seen this and this was just retarded.

I have to agree this does sound collusion to me. BB should make this call no matter what 2 cards they have.

not going to say it was collusion but if I saw someone fold for 95 more chips to put someone all in I would think collusion myself

Was this player in the bb some complete donkey fish?

Quote Originally Posted by ddavey25 View Post
    not going to say it was collusion but if I saw someone fold for 95 more chips to put someone all in I would think collusion myself
    As someone who was at the table I can vouch for the whole thing.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Sounds fishy. I don't know who the participants are, but sometimes if you're multitabling you're not paying that close attention. If the guy took a long time to decide he may have been paying attention to other tables, then realizing he was running out of time made a quick decision.

Of course, I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt.

PokerOwned Veteran fiveohtwo502's Avatar
    never know whats goin on with all that, connection etc....im skeptical about playing swcs cuz of that bs

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast