Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70664.38

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned God

Had a nice poker evening yesterday

Was playing three freerolls yesterday evening and I am pretty satisfied with the result.
    1. Played $5000 Bankrollbooster on Party. Came in around place 400 out of 10000 for $ 2,50 - not really much, but I was satisfied about the place.
    2. $1000 restricted (monthly) freeroll on Pokerstars: 58 entrants with some sitting out. Made it to FT and busted out in 6th place for $55. Was the small stacj at this time and pusher A,3 from button. Big stack at BB called with K,Q.
    I hit the 3 and he the Q, lol.
    3. $2,20 entry with $500 added "freeroll" at Carbon: 138 entrants, 18 places paid. Made it to the FT and came in 3rd for $ 85. Enjoyed this very much, because I also met some of the PO members at the tables, especially Bagotfrix with whom I competed for the win together with one other guy.
    Well in the end I busted out 3rd withh 55 against the other guy pushing A, 7 and hitting a 7.

So I am very happy with this poker evening in the end.

Elite PokerOwned Member vali1212's Avatar
    congrats!not a bad evening with almost 150$ winnings,

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PokerOwned God
    Way to go - there was a $500 free roll opt in ...joey nizzle, Eveleen and RefusedtocallAnthing were all in the last 12 or 13 entrys our of about 500... fun to be with PO folks late in tourney...I made $7 for 12th or so? Couple more spots and it really goes up...$20 $45 etc...

Experienced Member
    nice one mig.keep it up fella!

PokerOwned Veteran
    good post!!

Nice job. Poker gods were smiling on you last night
    Failing to Prepare is Preparing to fail : John Wooden

PokerOwned God
    Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    Nice job. Poker gods were smiling on you last night
    Indeed they did a nice job to me this evening

PokerOwned God
    Anyone notice how some tourneys u just can'tdo any wrong but in others you ave to rebuy til ur fkn broke and can't win with a boat, AA, KK etc... Seems Like every 4th tourney the donks are marginalized by your premium cards or they acually catch a river bad beat after bad beating you on the flop. Lately my bad beats have been in higher stakes tourneys andlow limit my QQ, AK,etc. people are either folding to it or calling with qj and losing etc..

Banned
    Ok interesting and yes thanks for sharing lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast