Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70626.36

Unhappy i can't help that :/

i won at some tourney at unibet 0,56 euro and made 120 euro with that "cash" lol...it took me 2 weeks...i had several exactly the same situations and they all end up with me tilting at some table...and allways my bankroll and up dead :/...what should i do,can anyone help me obout this? ty

poker is nothing without disciplin.get a bankroll management ( pokerstrategy maybe) and READ it LEARN it RESPECT it

Quote Originally Posted by kenzor View Post
    poker is nothing without disciplin.get a bankroll management ( pokerstrategy maybe) and READ it LEARN it RESPECT it
    BRM. BRM. BRM. BRM. Can't stress enough how much important is BankRoll Management.

...i know the rules about BRM but still i can't respect it :/....sometimes i'm so impatient and i want to win big right now and that cost me a lot :/(*i have never made a deposit mby is that a problem):/

well then i guess first off you need to learn to respect it or youll never change and your BRM will always fail you!!. Even if you did depsoit youd still want to "win big" and thats a number 1 rules for online or live. NEVER play more then 10% of your bank roll. if your going to keep doing that then whats the point of playing? You cant have a slot junkie mentality and bet max. Your better off buying lottery tickets then going for the "golden" ring. I wont even play a $10 sng with a 100 in my roll online. just not worth the risk to me anyways. 10 games of bad cards, bs bad beats or bad runs and its gone. but im a turny junkie anyways and think the sng are setup for even more action(to end it) vrs turnys. Plus low buyins final table and you turn a small wager into a nice roll. In a smaller(dollar buyins) turny id take 65 times my money anytime for first.

But Rule #1 is you have to respect your money or you will keep saying good bye to it. even if you have nothing in it(deposit) you spent all that times earning your free money. Take care of it!

Corporal
    You should play always 1% of all your poker money in single day. Variation are large. Kris Furgusen plays always in the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by abwil2 View Post
    well then i guess first off you need to learn to respect it or youll never change and your BRM will always fail you!!. Even if you did depsoit youd still want to "win big" and thats a number 1 rules for online or live. NEVER play more then 10% of your bank roll. if your going to keep doing that then whats the point of playing? You cant have a slot junkie mentality and bet max. Your better off buying lottery tickets then going for the "golden" ring. I wont even play a $10 sng with a 100 in my roll online. just not worth the risk to me anyways. 10 games of bad cards, bs bad beats or bad runs and its gone. but im a turny junkie anyways and think the sng are setup for even more action(to end it) vrs turnys. Plus low buyins final table and you turn a small wager into a nice roll. In a smaller(dollar buyins) turny id take 65 times my money anytime for first.

But Rule #1 is you have to respect your money or you will keep saying good bye to it. even if you have nothing in it(deposit) you spent all that times earning your free money. Take care of it!
    i read your post clearly and i will try to fix this...or that or i will have to quit this game :/
    ty

PokerOwned Master
    Wow...Sorry!! Take care!! You will recover! You have believe it..