Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $66593.05

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PokerOwned Demi-God

Chip and (a too comfortable) chair

Playing in a 10 person $5 sit n go at carbon earlier today, i was chip ldr early, then got in a race allin and lost good bit of it. I proceeded to fall asleep in my chair. When i woke up, i had 65 chips left, blinds were 150/75, six people remaining, it was my sb, which i sat back in just in time. Well I tripled up there, proceeded to win 6 hands in row, doubling up the first 2, then stealing blinds and another double up or 2, til eventually was chip leader again. Ended up just cashing , with 3rd, but was my biggest comeback ever, down to less than a small blind with 3 to go to cash.

PokerOwned God
    what a great title ... haha i have done this though. fell asleep in the hero 100 as chip leader. woke up and saw i bubbled.

#NiggasInParis

lol madjek, i've had similar situations minus the falling asleep hehe.

Well, I think it would be best trying to avoid falling asleep in a bigger tournaments haha
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

PokerOwned God
    Good stuff. Thanks for the chuckel and congrats on the comeback.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Very good story now you can posted in your poker memoirs

Elite PokerOwned Member
    lol..that's a very good comeback! I already slept during freerolls, but never in a real money game..guess my chair is not that comfortable.

PokerOwned God
    "fell asleep in my chair" ... any booze involved? Either way ... funny story.

PokerOwned Demi-God
    Quote Originally Posted by bmeelneg View Post
    "fell asleep in my chair" ... any booze involved? Either way ... funny story.
    No i rarely drink anymore, if there was booze involved, i wouldn't of woke back up, lol.

Well, if I'm going to drink something it wouldn't be alcohol it would be something to can make me stay awake.
    PokerStars: ProBlackbird | Betsson: ProBlackbird | Party Poker: UnknownFlush

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast