Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $70456.89

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

what makes you tilt?

so im curious what is it that makes people tilt i mean all the aspects of poker can make a person tilt but im guessing some aspects make people tilt more than others.

for example is it the cards/outcome that makes u tilt when u suffer a bad beat?
    or is it the morons that play the bad hands to begin with?
    maybe it could be trash talk at the tables?

u get the jist so what makes you tilt?
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

I couldn't care less about trash talk, or people playing trash hands. I want people to play trash hands, in the long run that's better for me. I go on tilt when I have multiple bad beats on multiple games really close together. 1 or 2 bad beats doesn't phase me.

someone who is a poor sport when he loses a hand. You will notice I said he, that is because women don't do that.

PokerOwned God
    Something that sometimes makes me tilt are slow players. I mean like slow every hand. Thankfully it's online poker and I'm at home.

Elite PokerOwned Member
    what makes me tilt is continuing to rage when i lose a couple games and tend to move higher to chase and lose after i have learned the hard way many of times when i know beter

Bluff me, bluff you.
    Tilt is a controllable emotion. I used to play live alot, so I have had my fair share of bad beats. I got more bad beats than on online. AA on live used to be dominate now even 33 can beat you lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cat2455 View Post
    someone who is a poor sport when he loses a hand. You will notice I said he, that is because women don't do that.
    women dont do that because they know the hand they lost on deserved to lose because they dont know how to play a good hand
    17:51 <PooffyFooffy> not everyone screws up things the way I can
    20:27 <PooffyFooffy> I could use all the help I can get, lol
    <PooffyFooffy>lol I have my share of duh moments, regularly, lol

Preflop all ins consistently! drives me. in my opinion that's bad poker. as far as trash hands, only trash after the flop or when price of poker is two high for the hand. but that depends on chip stack blinds raises gut ect. my main tilt is when i do the math on winnings vs hours put in but that's freerolls trash talk mute user! never notice it in a live game and i lived 5 blocks from Harahs in nola until the recent past

PokerOwned Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Goddog View Post
    Preflop all ins consistently! drives me. in my opinion that's bad poker. as far as trash hands, only trash after the flop or when price of poker is two high for the hand. but that depends on chip stack blinds raises gut ect. my main tilt is when i do the math on winnings vs hours put in but that's freerolls trash talk mute user! never notice it in a live game and i lived 5 blocks from Harahs in nola until the recent past
    allin preflop in starting tourneys was no poker.a pot 100 some1 go allin 2000(that was no poker).bubble go allin 2 players call see the flop
    and 1 bet dry pot u fold and u have the bubble.

i tilt when when i got half my chips in a big pot and my computer loses connection...arg
    <StephyMarieC> erik!!!!! yay you've always been one of my favorites hehe <scorcher863> i kinda want to smoke some meth, then play poker for like 3 days straight

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast