Total Free Money Earned

Redeems: $280,439

BTC Rate: $69960.28

PO PLO tourney #3

Well I must say the pokerowned crew is pretty good at OMAHA as well as NLH. I have played this BCP pokerowned Omaha tourney 3 times now and the first time underestimated ya all and busted 30 something I think....last night made the final table and got 8th....tonight I battled for the win with GUM671 for quite some time...he had quite a bit more chips but I hung in there and battled..we got them all in and starting I had him easily but the cards come out favoring him. It was a fun battle as OMAHA is my 2nd fav right behind 08. I learned poker backwards from most starting with the 4 card games...makes holdem seem not even like a game with people betting nothing...lol....when I learned you had better have it or else. GREAT GAME GUM!

Banned
    and starting I had him easily but the cards come out favoring him.
    You had that ass bent over. And lined up. Oiled up. Shining all pretty. Ready to go. Bent to that perfect angle. It's going to be your lucky day. Nevermind. Suddenly a large dick enters your ass. And your the one getting fucked!

Well it went something like that but maybe with a lot less sexual inuendos....wow...